Barbara - The Story of a UFO Investigator {BinanGotit}

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on March 20, 2016 by BinanGotitin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Barbara - The Story of a UFO Investigator {BinanGotit} (Size: 797.6 KB)
 Barbara - The Story of a UFO Investigator (cover).png208.42 KB
 Barbara - The Story of a UFO Investigator {BinanGotit}.pdf589.19 KB

Description

Barbara - The Story of a UFO Investigator

{BinanGotit}

Product Details

Paperback: 190 pages
Publisher: AWOC.COM (January 1, 2004)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0970750773
ISBN-13: 978-0970750778

"My research began with hosting the Heaven's Gate people before they were Heaven's Gate. I went on to work for seven years with Jacque Vallee. He was portrayed as the French scientist in the movie, 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind.' Vallee and I traveled around the U.S. and around the world researching cattle mutilations, UFO sightings and abductions."

About the Author

Tulsa, Oklahoma's well recognized UFO investigator and researcher, Barbara Bartholic, uses hypnosis and regression techniques as analytical tools. When troubled people who suspect UFO abduction in their pasts, learn of her work they are relieved that there is someone whom they can call out to for help. When Bartholic takes on an alien abduction or sighting or other incident that is so disturbing to them. Bartholic, who is nationally, even internationally, known for her work in the field, has a number of video documentaries and written materials covering the UFO experiences of people from all over the U.S. Peggy Fielding is a writer and teacher of writers. She lives in Tulsa, Oklahoma and teaches writing at Tulsa Community College. She has degrees from Central State University in Edmond, Oklahoma and the University of Santo Tomas in Manila, R.P. She is the author of several nonfiction books, two novels and hundreds of short stories and articles in local and national magazines.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
797.6 KB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Barbara - The Story of a UFO Investigator {BinanGotit}