Bardisms: Shakespeare For All Occasions - Barry Edelstein .MOBI

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on October 12, 2015 by qpalmzin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Bardisms: Shakespeare For All Occasions - Barry Edelstein .MOBI (Size: 581.3 KB)
 Bardisms - Barry Edelstein.mobi487.13 KB
 Cover.jpg88.17 KB
 metadata.opf6.01 KB

Description

From renowned Shakespearean director Barry Edelstein comes Bardisms: a straightforward, accessible guide to using Shakespeare’s wit and wisdom at special occasions of every type. Over the course of his career, Edelstein has directed more than half of Shakespeare’s plays, and he brings all his passion, insight, and years of study to Bardisms. Barry Edelstein knows more about Shakespeare, and in a less pedantic manner, than nearly you are likely to know.

Looking for an ideal toast, quip, or remark for that special occasion or the perfect pithy comment to enliven an everyday conversation? Ask Shakespeare! A wedding vow? "To you I give myself, for I am yours" (As You Like It) A birthday greeting? "to me, fair fried, you can never be old. (Sonnet 104) Party time!"Let's mock the midnight bell." (Antony and Cleopatra) The plays and poetry of the Immortal Bard make up a vast repository of wit and wisdom, insight and passion. If there's an occasion that needs commemorating, chances are there are some lines from Shakespeare that will do the job right. Whether you want to "speak the speech" with verve and flair or craft an elegant toast, lecture, or missive, world-renowned Shakespearean director and teacher Barry Edelstein will help you find the perfect "Bardism" for any occasion.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
581.3 KB
seeders:3
leechers:1
Bardisms: Shakespeare For All Occasions - Barry Edelstein .MOBI