Barriers Series (1-4) by Sara Shirley

seeders: 12
leechers: 4
Added on May 23, 2015 by Apkforumin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Barriers Series (1-4) by Sara Shirley (Size: 8.56 MB)
 Downloaded from Epubdump.in.txt495 bytes
 Broken Barriers (Barriers Series Book 4) - Shirley, Sara.mobi550.8 KB
 Broken Barriers (Barriers Series Book 4) - Shirley, Sara.epub440.81 KB
 Cover.jpg50.78 KB
 metadata.opf2.65 KB
 Burning Barriers (Barriers Series Book 3 - Shirley, Sara.mobi509.82 KB
 Burning Barriers (Barriers Series Book 3 - Shirley, Sara.epub427.73 KB
 Cover.jpg82.28 KB
 metadata.opf3.03 KB
 Frozen Barriers - Sara Shirley.mobi1.3 MB
 Frozen Barriers - Sara Shirley.epub995.29 KB
 Cover.jpg306.88 KB
 metadata.opf2.13 KB
 Hidden Barriers - Sara Shirley.mobi2.03 MB
 Hidden Barriers - Sara Shirley.epub1.87 MB
 Cover.jpg66.95 KB
 metadata.opf3.2 KB

Description

#1. Frozen Barriers: "Live your Dreams, Follow your Heart" Emily Cameron is America's newest figure skating star looking for her own personal identity. Her high profile life was never her dream, it was her parents. Jeremy Page is a minor league hockey player who always imagined himself playing for the NHL. A chance encounter has them crossing paths after several years apart. Which way will his heart lead him? Will Emily embrace his charm?Just when things finally fall into place, an unexpected event occurs leaving Emily reevaluating everything in her life. Can Emily escape from under her parent's intrusive ways and take a chance on love? Will Jeremy be able to break down the barriers that have held her back for so long?

#2. Hidden Barriers: Love has been hiding for too long. What happens when it reveals itself?
Josh Page, a Massachusetts State Trooper, wants nothing more than to put his first love behind him. His career is all he’s ever known for the last ten years. Seeing her is a constant reminder of what he could have had if he had not put his career first years ago.
Relationships and dating women have never been part of his lifestyle. He continues to have meaningless sex with women as an attempt to distance himself from his past. That is until he opens the door and a sassy roller derby girl stares back up at him.
Samantha Daley’s past haunts her. After college, she spends years building a new life with new friends, roller derby, and a bustling business under her feet. Her past suddenly comes rushing back after just one phone call.
Afraid to love, she never imagines a life where one man can turn her world inside out and make her reevaluate what she wants in her future. Almost instantly, she’s attracted to the man in front of her. He pushes her trust to a new level and is willing to take a chance with her.
Will Sam be able to handle the reminders of her troubled past enough for her to be with Josh, or will it be Josh’s secrets that threaten to tear them apart in the end?

#3. Burning Barriers: Lucy: We were high school prom king and queen. He moved on. I moved east. Seven years ago, I left Breckenridge, Colorado, hoping never to return. All it took was one horrific night not too long ago to change everything. Now, I’m back in Breckenridge to recover from a recent attack that nearly took my life as well as my best friend’s, and there is one person I hope I don’t run into. His name is Jake Galloway. My old boyfriend and my first true love. I’ve never told anyone about him for fear of my deepest feelings resurfacing. I’m more afraid of what will happen to me should my path cross with Jake’s again. I know memories of what we once had will hurt me more than anything I’ve recently gone through. He’ll own my heart and my body all over again. Jake: She took off running when I confessed I loved her but couldn’t give her the committed relationship she wanted. I needed to live my college years and party it up with lots of girls and booze. Sex with Lucy Wyatt was an experience in and of itself. I thought I was doing right by moving on from her. I thought there was more out there than just Lucy, even if we burned for each other like a raging wildfire. I haven’t seen her since the night she took off from my house. Little did I know life would throw me a curveball once I got to college. I still screw women and drink all night long, but that has to do with the direction my life went seven years ago. It has nothing to do with college, simply because I never made it past my first week once classes began. I lost Lucy. I lost out on the college experience. And, I lost my father all in the course of a few short months. Now, Lucy’s back, and I want her more than ever. The minute my eyes trailed on her driving down the street, my desire for her burned more than ever. It’s as though seven years apart never happened. It’s just this time I’m not sure I can have her anymore. Can old flames still burn? Lucy and Jake are about to find out.

#4. Broken Barriers: Drew's story: "Dreams can heal your soul." It was just supposed to be a “friends with benefits” type of fling. Feelings were never supposed to get in the way. Drew Daley never thought Courtney Page would be the one to change all that. He watched her walk away to pursue her own dreams while Drew’s Marine Corps orders sent him packing for a tour of duty in Afghanistan. Something told him to never let her go; to fight for her and his country. Can a decision from years ago make all the difference in one’s future? Time has passed. People have changed. Lives have gone in different directions. Drew returns broken and torn after nearly eighteen months overseas and everything isn’t what it was when he left. Life after deployment isn’t nearly as easy to fit into as he thought. Until new friends and familiar faces enter his life and everything changes. When his mind is trying to piece together all the puzzles surrounding his life, Cole Porter might just be the one to heal his broken heart and guide him in the right direction. However something about Cole is vaguely familiar to Drew. Despite what his head tells him he begins to get closer to her. Will Drew finally be able to let his heart heal and move on? Sometimes you have to face your dreams and fears all at once in order to recover. Otherwise you may never heal the broken pieces inside of you.

For more ebooks visit us at:

Epubdump.in

* Thumbs up this torrent

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.56 MB
seeders:12
leechers:4
Barriers Series (1-4) by Sara Shirley