Basics Photography - 02 Lighting

seeders: 37
leechers: 5
Added on March 29, 2016 by alotofthingsin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Basics Photography - 02 Lighting (Size: 59.26 MB)
 Basics Photography - 02 Lighting.pdf59.26 MB

Description

Basics Photography 02: Lighting (Basics Photography #2)
by David Prakel

The BASICS Photography series from AVA Publishing's Academia imprint comprises a collection of five titles including: Lighting, Composition, Capturing Colour, Post-Production Black & White and Post-Production Colour that underpin the fundamentals of photography. As such, they offer an essential introduction to the subject and form a comprehensive reference for students of photography, design and other visual arts subjects as well as amateur photographers seeking a sound technical and aesthetic coverage of the subject.

Understanding lighting is fundamental to good photography and a good photographer learns to paint with light. How any image is lit will change how the viewer sees and interprets the content. The book is split into six sections. The first section looks into the theory and background of how all light 'works' for the photographer; the different types of light and the rules it obeys. Natural light, available light and photographic light sources in the studio are all explained and key guidance given on how to measure light for the best photographic exposure. The book concludes by looking at how to control and use light. Mastery of the basics of lighting will give the reader confidence to explore and experiment. Technical concepts are explained through the use of clear diagrams and in a glossary that runs throughout each section. The book is beautifully illustrated with inspiring and compelling images, many taken especially for this publication.

184 pages
Published May 1st 2007 by Fairchild Books AVA (first published January 1st 2007)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 2940373035
ISBN-13: 978-2940373031

NOTE: I do not have the entire set. Only 1,2 & 7 at the moment. Will look for others and if available will post.

All my torrents run off of seedboxes. They are always on and always seeding.
That does not mean I do not need help seeding... I can use all the seeding help I can get!
If you appreciate this torrent, please give it a thumbs up!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
59.26 MB
seeders:37
leechers:5
Basics Photography - 02 Lighting