Bastion Saturn ~ C. Chase Harwood [BluA]epub

seeders: 11
leechers: 2
Added on July 19, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Bastion Saturn ~ C. Chase Harwood [BluA]epub (Size: 441.94 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 Bastion Saturn - C. Chase Harwood.epub441.52 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by giving a Thumbs UP and leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

Summary
A swashbuckling space opera, Bastion Saturn is a dramatic, often humorous, action-packed romp that explores the best and worst of humankind while questioning the very definition of humanity.
In 2101, having conquered the Solar System, most humans are choosing to tie their minds to an Artificial Intelligence. The only place of be free of AI is living off-world, with Saturn and its vast system of moons serving as the wild frontier. The only caveats to living there: the funds to fly a billion miles into space and a pledge to keep vigil against the threat of AI. Otherwise, what you do out there is your business.
Career petty-thief Caleb finds himself broke and unemployed when he arrives at his new home among the colonists of Saturn's moons, so he takes a job as a cop. When law enforcement takes a turn for the less-than-just, Caleb refuses to sit idly back. After rescuing and escaping with several civilians, Caleb and his new comrades are now fugitives who must beg, borrow, and steal their way across Saturn's moon colonies to survive.
Tensions rise as Earthlings begin looking at Off-Worlders as threats. Keeping his friends safe among Saturn's moons is no longer Caleb's only challenge--he must find a way to protect the last vestige of remaining free humans if they all want any hope at staying alive.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
441.94 KB
seeders:11
leechers:2
Bastion Saturn ~ C. Chase Harwood [BluA]epub