Batman 291-294 (complete story)

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on July 2, 2014 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Batman 291-294 (complete story) (Size: 43.86 MB)
 Batman 291-294.cbr43.86 MB

Description

In honor of my 1000th day on KAT, I am releasing one of my favorite stories in a non-abridged, ad=free format. Read the tech stuff below for information on what I did here.

Collected in this Franken-Comic are issues 291-94 titled "Where Were You the Night Batman Was Killed". This is one of my favorite stories from childhood, mainly because it was one of the first to focus on the villians and making Batman a guest-star in his own title.

The synopsis is quite simple: Gotham, and most of the Eastern Seaboard, are abuzz with the story of the death of the Caped Crusader. Several villians (Catwoman, Riddler, Luthor, and the Joker) have taken credit for this illustrious crime. Soon an underworld tribunal is put together with Ras Al Ghul as the judge and several 2nd tier villians as the jury. What follows is a whodunnit worthy of the World's Greatest Detective.

NOTES: These are not my scans, although I own the issues. I have gathered these from around the internet, so the scans are in various conditions. Credit goes to Flatterman, who scanned issues 291 and 294. Issues 292 and 293 were not credited, but thank you to the person or people who did them. Ads have been stripped out of this comic but letter columns have been left in. Enjoy, share, and have fun.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
43.86 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Batman 291-294 (complete story)

All Comments

1000 more days of gratitude, darkhomr! Thank you. This is an excellent little package
Congratulaions darkhomr on your 1000th day. May your next 1000 days be as fruitful as the first.