Batman- Arkham Asylum (The Movie)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 3, 2015 by Cypherpunkedin Movies
Torrent verified.

Batman- Arkham Asylum (The Movie) (Size: 2.89 GB)
 Batman- Arkham Asylum (The Movie).mp42.89 GB

Description

While this was the first one produced, this chronologically the second in the Arkham series. You may want to watch Arkham Origins, first.

Written by veteran Batman writer Paul Dini, Arkham Asylum is based on the long-running comic book mythos. Gotham City is just beginning to emerge from another chaotic month. First, Blackgate Penitentiary is destroyed in a suspicious fire, forcing the Gotham police to move its inmates to Arkham Asylum; then the Joker goes on another crime spree, culminating in a failed attempt to kill the city's mayor. The story opens with Batman ending the Joker's rampage and bringing him back to Arkham, where Warden Quincy Sharp hopes the clown will finally be rehabilitated. What they don't realize is that this time, Joker actually wants to be at Arkham: after escaping from the guards, he and Harley Quinn break into the asylum's security, free the inmates, and seize control of Arkham Island. Realizing that his archnemesis is up to something far more sinister than a mere breakout, Batman fights his way through the waves of convicts and tries to find out what the Joker really wants with the asylum.

Most of the leading characters are voiced by actors who have appeared in other media based on the DC Animated Universe; Kevin Conroy, Mark Hamill, and Arleen Sorkin reprised their roles as Batman, the Joker, and his sidekick Harley Quinn respectively.

This is the cinematic version of the game, cut together by Andy Gilleand. His description:
Here's my Arkham Asylum movie. Arkham City may take a while though, since I'm starting school again next week, and will also be working a part time job at the same time, so I won't have much free time anymore.

I decided to try something new with this movie. Normally I try to edit out as many "game indicators" as possible, such as button prompts or other text. This game includes a great deal of these indicators that are difficult to edit out, such as grapple prompts and annoying text. I used a remove effect from the Mocha program to remove some of these. It only worked if the text/prompt to be removed only hovered above backgrounds, not if it moved in front of characters. So there's still a lot I couldn't edit out, but I think if you've played the game before, you may be surprised at some of the edits I was able to do. Some of these led to a few strange video artifacts, but for the most part it still looked better than the original.

I played this at max settings, which ran pretty smoothly at 60fps on my PC, and I captured it at 24fps for a film feel.

Video
ID : 1
Format : AVC
Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile : High@L3.1
Format settings, CABAC : Yes
Format settings, ReFrames : 1 frame
Codec ID : avc1
Codec ID/Info : Advanced Video Coding
Duration : 2h 46mn
Bit rate : 2 295 Kbps
Maximum bit rate : 9 153 Kbps