Batman Arkham City-FiGHTCLUB

seeders: 13
leechers: 4
Added on December 7, 2011 by Ultramindin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Batman Arkham City-FiGHTCLUB (Size: 14.2 GB)
 Batman Arkham City Disc 1.iso7.49 GB
 Batman Arkham City Disc 2.iso6.72 GB
 Fightclub.nfo9.8 KB
 Readme.txt447 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes
 Downloaded at Superseeds.org - All latest uploads and Faster Download speeds!!!!!.txt28 bytes

Description

Batman: Arkham City builds upon the intense, atmospheric foundation of Batman: Arkham Asylum, sending players soaring into Arkham City, the new maximum security "home" for all of Gotham City's thugs, gangsters and insane criminal masterminds.
Set inside the heavily fortified walls of a sprawling district in the heart of Gotham City, this highly anticipated sequel introduces a brand-new story that draws together a new all-star cast of classic characters and murderous villains from the Batman universe, as well as a vast range of new and enhanced gameplay features to deliver the ultimate experience as the Dark Knight.
Install Notes
1. Unpack the files.
2. Mount or burn the images.
3. Install the game by running Setup.exe from DVD1. When asked to insert disk 2 point it to DVD2.
4. Run Gfwlivesetup.exe from DVD2 to install GFWL client.
5. To apply crack copy the folder inside FiGHTCLUB folder on DVD2 to installation folder overwriting any existing files.
6. Start the game with /Binaries/Win32/BatmanAC.exe. If game tries to connect to internet block it in firewall.
7. When Games For Windows Live pops up choose to create a local profile.
Note: ON FIRST RUN the game might crash at startup. This is NOT crack-related since it happens with original too.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
14.2 GB
seeders:13
leechers:4
Batman Arkham City-FiGHTCLUB

Trailer

All Comments

Ok, took me a while but finally got it installed. Had to install the xLive (games for windows live) installer and then I started getting a securom error. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Game won't run if you don't overwrite crack in main install directory!Try this final patch v1.01 maybe can help you!
Thanks a lot...Works fine
Works absolutely PERFECT!Thnx UltraMind...
Thanks!!!!!!!!