Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition [Ru/En] (RePack/1.03 + All DLC) - R.G. Games

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on January 2, 2013 by AVM1986-NLin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition [Ru/En] (RePack/1.03 + All DLC) - R.G. Games (Size: 12.52 GB)
 1.ico66.06 KB
 autorun.inf25 bytes
 setup-1d.bin4.36 GB
 setup-1b.bin3.47 GB
 setup-1e.bin2.37 GB
 setup-1f.bin1.48 GB
 setup-1c.bin774.11 MB
 Setup-1g.bin54.95 MB
 setup-1a.bin26.27 MB
 setup.exe713.44 KB
 Setup-1h.bin187.06 KB
 Setup-1i.bin176.52 KB
 1.ico66.06 KB
 Readme.txt272 bytes
 autorun.inf75 bytes

Description

Release date: September 7, 2012
Release date in Russia: September 7, 2012
Genre: Action / 3D / 3rd Person / Stealth
Developer: Rocksteady Studios
Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment
Publisher in Russia: 1C-SoftKlab
Release: R.G. Games
Language: English, Russian
Sound language: English
Version: v.1.03
Publication Type: RePack
Tablet: enclosing (NeoGame)

System Requirements:
Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
Minimum configuration: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, RAM 2 Gb
VRAM 512 Mb, DirectX
HDD: 19,52 Gb
Video card: GeForce 8800 GT or Radeon 3850 HD

Description
Become the Dark Knight – Batman: Arkham City delivers a genuinely authentic Batman experience with advanced, compelling gameplay on every level: high-impact street brawls, nail-biting stealth, multifaceted forensic investigation, epic super-villain encounters and unexpected glimpses into Batman’s tortured psychology.

Features
Play as Catwoman – Catwoman is a fully playable character in Batman: Arkham City who has her own storyline in the main game which is seamlessly interwoven with Batman’s story arc. Her navigation skills, combat moves and gadgetry have been specifically designed to deliver a fully featured and unique experience.
Advanced FreeFlow Combat – Batman faces highly coordinated, simultaneous attacks from every direction as Arkham’s gangs bring heavy weapons and all-new AI to the fight, but Batman steps it up with twice the number of combat animations and double the range of attacks, counters and takedowns.
New Gadgets – Batman has access to new gadgets such as the Cryptographic Sequencer V2 and Smoke Pellets, as well as new functionality for existing gadgets that expand the range of Batman’s abilities without adding extra weight to his Utility Belt.
New Story – Five-time Emmy-Award-winner Paul Dini returns to pen a brand-new story for Batman: Arkham City, taking gamers deep inside the diseased heart of Gotham.
Arkham Has Moved – Following the closure of Arkham Asylum and Blackgate prison, Gotham’s new mayor, Quincy Sharp ordered the relocation of all inmates to Arkham City – a sprawling new super-prison five times bigger than Arkham Island, enclosing a wide variety of industrial districts, iconic locations and Gotham landmarks.
Huge Cast of Characters – Players encounter numerous characters from the Batman universe, including Catwoman, Two-Face, Harley Quinn, Penguin, Hugo Strange, Victor Zsasz, Calendar Man, The Joker, The Riddler and other iconic characters yet to be revealed.
Featured VO Talent – Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy reprise their roles as The Joker and Batman respectively.

Features GOTY
original game
Catwoman Pack
Nightwing Bundle Pack
Robin Bundle Pack
Challenge Map Pack
Arkham City Skins Pack
DLC Harley Quinn's Revenge

Features Repack
Remove all languages ​​other than those listed, documentation
No recoded (lossless)
Choosing a combination of text to voice acting
Game Version: 1.3
All DLC
Installation of additional software (optional)
Installation time ~ 18 minutes
To install, 16.5 GB HDD
Repacked by Baracuda from RG Games

DLC
Sinestro Corps
The Dark Knight Returns
Earth One
1970s Batsuit
Animated
Batman Beyond
Year One
Batman Inc.
The Joker's Carnival
Batcave
Penguin's Iceberg Lounge
Robin
Nightwing
Harley Quinn's Revenge

nnm-club

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
12.52 GB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition [Ru/En] (RePack/1.03 + All DLC) - R.G. Games

Trailer

All Comments

tanx TI1997 it worked for me (your bug fix)
Thanks!!
same here. what i did was closing the game then open it again. didn't crash after that ;)
Iam havin' a problem with the setting. Everytime i try to install the game, its says (RNUTIME ERROR AT 109:264 FLOATING POINT DIVISION BY ZERO)....What does that mean??? PLS HELP GUYS
how do i fix the PhysXExtensions.dll thing? it is detected as a virus but if i put it in the exceptions list. the game does not launch also.