Batman Arkham Knight - Premium Edition repack Mr DJ

seeders: 1
leechers: 11
Added on July 18, 2016 by DJ840in Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Batman Arkham Knight - Premium Edition repack Mr DJ (Size: 30.48 GB)
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt0 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from glodls.to.txt0 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from kat.cr.txt0 bytes
 Instructions.txt2.52 KB
 Batman Arkham Knight repack Mr DJ.part8.rar2.48 GB
 Batman Arkham Knight repack Mr DJ.part1.exe4 GB
 Batman Arkham Knight repack Mr DJ.part2.rar4 GB
 Batman Arkham Knight repack Mr DJ.part3.rar4 GB
 Batman Arkham Knight repack Mr DJ.part4.rar4 GB
 Batman Arkham Knight repack Mr DJ.part5.rar4 GB
 Batman Arkham Knight repack Mr DJ.part6.rar4 GB
 Batman Arkham Knight repack Mr DJ.part7.rar4 GB

Description

LOSSLESS Repack by Mr DJ (Me)

Repack features:

Nothing Cut/recoded ;
Game Version: 1.0.4.5 ;
Voice Language : English ;
Subtitles Language: English and Russian ;
Precracked - install and play ;
Crack based on : CPY ;
Install Time - 45 minutes [Quad Core] ;
Final size: 38.4gb ;
Operating system: Win 7,Win 8,Win 8.1,Win 10 (64bit Only) ;

Included contents :

- Batman ™: Arkham Knight - Season Pass
- Batman ™: Arkham Knight - Gotham's Future Skin Pack
- Batman ™: Arkham Knight - Batman Flashpoint Skin
- Batman ™: Arkham Knight - New 52 Skins Pack
- Batman ™: Arkham Knight - Batman 1st Appearance Skin
- Batman ™: Arkham Knight - Prototype Batmobile Skin
- Batman ™: Arkham Knight - WayneTech Booster Pack
- Batman ™: Arkham Knight - Red Hood Story Pack
- Batman ™: Arkham Knight - Harley Quinn Story Pack

Note : Merged the config file version 1.6.2.0 (from 01.21.2016) with this release to improve the optimization. Performan is much better now .

image image

**INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:

Open 'Batman Arkham Knight repack Mr DJ.part1.exe' , wait for around 1 or 2 minutes for self extractor to open, specify the directory where u want to extract the setup folder, open the extracted folder.....
OR
Extract it yourself by opening any other part using 'WinRAR', open the extracted folder....

DISABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS BEFORE RUNNING 'Setup.exe' (IMPORTANT) to avoid any error message . (For avast users: Just Disable DeepScreen in antivirus settings)...

After running setup,, click on 'Configure',, specify the install directory,, click on next and next,, select the necessary software (Direct X , Visual C++ updates and DotNet[provided in Redist folder]),, again next,, finally on 'Install'...PLAY THE GAME FROM DESKTOP SHORTCUT using run as administrator....

Always open the game using 'Run as administrator' to avoid any savegame/crash issue, if it still crashes, lower the graphics settings and make sure u meet the system requirements along with updated graphic drivers for your graphics card ...

To avoid ISDone.dll/Unarc.dll decompression error , do this :
Force recheck the torrent in utorrent first , make sure you're not low on space in C:/ drive (around 40GB temporary free space will be good ) , Press Windows key, type %temp% and hit enter , delete all the files present in it , disable your antivirus and open setup using run as administrator otherwise just install it in in SAFEMODE to avoid background Microsoft services from interfering ...

Check out my Official FB page:
Mr DJ repacks
Like it guys to support, to get any help and updates on upcoming repacks

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
30.48 GB
seeders:1
leechers:11

Screenshots

Batman Arkham Knight - Premium Edition repack Mr DJ screenshot
Batman Arkham Knight - Premium Edition repack Mr DJ screenshot

All Comments

thanks
seed please
My only question is... Does this include the NEW DLC's? A matter of the family and all those... I know it says season pass included.. But I've downloaded a few before with the same thing.. And I didn't get those... So does this have The "NEW" DLC's?
There is a LOT of stuff in the Season Pass [read here: https://community.wbgames.co...ontent-Revealed/td-p/836047] and I also hope most will be included.

DJ or anyone that knows 1st, let us know! It's gonna take a while to download, but will report back when I know.
i really need that bvs skin
i wonder when will far cry primal crack be available.. as per lot of forums that i have read it says denuvo(did i spell right) is hard to crack. will wait for yet another month before giving in and go for the purchase..
thank you DJ as usual this works fine.. just minor issues that doesnt need expert to take care of.
Not reading the description properly doesnt make you a noob, just makes you look stupid

Torrent Description: English
Voice Language: English
Subs: English and Russian