Batman Arkham Origins [PC] (2013) - Steam-Rip by Black Beard

seeders: 15
leechers: 4
Added on October 24, 2013 by AVM1986-NLin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Batman Arkham Origins [PC] (2013) - Steam-Rip by Black Beard (Size: 18.39 GB)
 ALI213.ini107 bytes
 steam_api.dll422.5 KB
 209001_7006664528302593175.manifest1.95 MB
 229003_8740933542064151477.manifest2.23 KB
 e28f8fb0bd66076438f860fd3f5cc493abd6aacd.ico246.4 KB
 appmanifest_209000.acf978 bytes
 game-1.bin4.38 GB
 game-2.bin4.38 GB
 game-3.bin4.38 GB
 game-4.bin4.38 GB
 game-5.bin898.81 MB
 setup.exe4.83 MB

Description

Steam is not required if you apply crack the old fashion way.
Read Typical Installation (No-Steam) notes in description below!

Screens

Release date: October 25, 2013Genre : Action, AdventureDeveloper : WB Games Montreal / Splash DamagePublisher : Warner Bros. Interactive EntertainmentPlatform : PCPublication Type : License [Steam-Rip]Game version : v1.0Language: Russian , English , German, French, Italian, Spanish , Korean , Portuguese , PolishSound language : English , German , French, Italian , Spanish, PortugueseMedicine/tablet: Ali213 emuSystem requirements:Operating system : Windows Vista SP2 / Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8Processor : Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon X2, 2.8 GHz or betterRAM: 2 GBVideo: 512 MB ​​(NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS / AMD Radeon HD 3850 )Sound card : compatible with DirectX ® 9.0cFree space on hard drive: 20 GBDescription:Batman™: Arkham Origins is the next installment in the blockbuster Batman: Arkham videogame franchise. Developed by WB Games Montréal, the game features an expanded Gotham City and introduces an original prequel storyline set several years before the events of Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City, the first two critically acclaimed games of the franchise. Taking place before the rise of Gotham City’s most dangerous criminals, the game showcases a young and unrefined Batman as he faces a defining moment in his early career as a crime fighter that sets his path to becoming the Dark Knight.Key Features:- The Arkham Story Begins: Batman: Arkham Origins features a pivotal tale set on Christmas Eve where Batman is hunted by eight of the deadliest assassins from the DC Comics Universe. Players become an early-career Batman as he encounters for the first time many of the characters that shape his future.- Enhanced Detective Mode: Think like Batman with an all-new Case File system that allows players to analyze seemingly impossible-to-solve crime reconstructions in real time. Combining Batman’s cowl sensors with the Batcomputer, players can digitally recreate crimes and study detailed simulation of the act as it happened.- Gotham City will learn to fear Batman: Take back the sprawling streets of Gotham years before its transformation into Arkham City. Glide above or battle your way through new and ever more dangerous districts in the quest for justice. Prevent crimes in progress, take down gangs of violent new criminals and explore deadly new locations, from the impoverished streets to the penthouses of Gotham’s wealthy.- Gotham’s Most Wanted: The city streets are filled with more than just Black Mask’s assassins. Locate and take down Gotham’s most violent and dangerous criminals to earn unique upgrades.- Lethal New Enemies: Fight new foes such as the Armored Enforcer, the Martial Artist and more – each of which challenge players to approach Batman’s FreeFlow Combat scenarios in different ways. Classic FreeFlow combat is expanded with every new opponent – and with Batman’s abilities to engage them.- New Gadgets: Utilize Batman’s signature gadgets or take advantage of powerful new additions such as the Remote Claw, the Concussion Detonator and more. Use the Remote Claw to create new routes by deploying strategic tightropes or directly attack enemies by stringing them up from vantage points. Ready the Concussion Detonator to stun and disorient groups of opponents in close combat.- New and Familiar Characters: Experience a fresh take on iconic Batman characters including Black Mask, Penguin, Deathstroke, Bane, Deadshot, Anarky, Captain Gordon, The Joker, Copperhead, Firefly and others yet to be revealed. Typical Installation (No-Steam):1. Install by running setup.exe2. Copy the contents of the folder "Crack" to installation directory (folder where game is installed)3. playInstalling client Steam (For holders of licenses):Attention! Before installing a client Steam, the game should already be registered to your account, and the client Steam - closed!1. Install by running setup.exe2. Copy the contents of the Steam folder to your client3. playThis steamrip includes crack from Ali213, but you may download reloaded crack from: http://cloudstor.es/file/Qs_Y7/ if you want. It's optional, although reloaded got online mp crack included (not sure if it works) and ali213 is single-player only!UPDATE:Batman Arkham Origins Skin DLC Pack-P2P = http://cloudstor.es/file/Qs_Y8/Ali213 files (also online mp crack) and fixes are included!Update installation notes:First apply crack from Crack folder or download the P2P DLC Pack from comment above and apply that package.Right click on ALI213.ini > properties and de-select/uncheck "read only" now apply and click ok. Finally open ALI213 with notepad and change russian into english + save with notepad!REMEMBER:If you like this game, buy it. Developers deserve your support!!Get the previous games from:Batman Arkham Asylum Game of The Year Edition = http://kickasstorrents.ee/batman-arkham-asylum-game-of-the-year-edition-prophet-t8040063.htmlBatman Arkham City Game of The Year Edition = http://kickasstorrents.ee/batman-arkham-city-game-of-the-year-edition-multi9-prophet-t8059807.html

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
18.39 GB
seeders:15
leechers:4
Batman Arkham Origins [PC] (2013) - Steam-Rip by Black Beard

Trailer

All Comments

nice upload
Works Great, Thank you
Try to look for some patch, it may work.
Here is the place where this is happening
Hey, i downloaded the game here, it works fine but there's this enigma stuff i need to do, but when i try to go up in the building i get stuck in the grade, i can't do anything. i don't know how to fix this glitch, can someone please help me?
I had an error while installing, I always end up with this message.
установка не бычла завершена.
пожалуйста, устраблему и запустите установку снова.
нажмите «завершить», чтобы выйти из программы установки.
Tried to extract the files using 7zip but these list of files are corrupted.

Game-1.bin