Batman: Arkham Origins - The Complete Edition (2013) PC | Rip By R.G. Revolution

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 6, 2015 by MAXAGENTin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Batman: Arkham Origins - The Complete Edition (2013) PC | Rip By R.G. Revolution (Size: 10.3 GB)
 Data1.bin4.21 GB
 data2.bin3.47 GB
 data3.bin2.59 GB
 Data4.bin31.73 MB
 setup.exe1.69 MB
 icon.ico4.19 KB
 autorun.inf70 bytes

Description

Information

Year: 2013
Genre : Action, 3D, 3rd Person
Developer : WB Games Montreal, Splash Damage
Publisher : Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Platform: PC
Publication Type : RePack
Language: ENG | RUS
Language {Voice Set}: ENG
Tablet: PROPHET
Game Version : v1.0

System Requirements

✔ Operating system : Vista, Win 7 , Win 8
✔ Processor : Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon X2, 2.8 GHz
✔ Memory : 2 GB
✔ Video Card : NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS / AMD Radeon HD 3850 or better with 512 MB ​​of VRAM
✔ Sound Card : DirectX 9.0c compatible
✔ Free space on hard disk : 16 GB

About This Game

The third edition of the famous series of Batman: Arkham. You have to go back to the gloomy Gotham. But this time, you can take part in the events that anticipated Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City. The game takes place a few years before the infamous riot. Batman is just beginning his career a secret crime fighter, he is young and inexperienced, and it will only be the Dark Knight, we know ... Batman: Arkham Origins - Cold, Cold Heart - the second expansion for Batman: Arkham Origins. This time, Batman will have to fight with Mr. Freeze, who wants to freeze all of Gotham City, but the very "bat" to turn into an ice statue.

Features Of This Game

- Subject campaign «Batman: Arkham Chronicle " tells an entirely new story authored by writers Michael "Dooma" Vendshu and Corey May, behind which the joint work on games such as Prince Persia: Warrior Within, Assassin's Creed, Army of Two. Consultant is the creative director of DC Comics Jeff Jones . You will witness the first years of Batman as a fighter against crime and for the first time to face with those who in the future will be sworn enemies of the Dark Knight .

- A new system Crime Scene facilitates information-gathering process . With the help of cutting-edge gadgets Batman can recreate a virtual version of what happened at the crime scene and discover clues invisible to the naked eye .

- In new and familiar places a variety of opponents , which will have to overcome , crimes that require investigation and puzzles that you must solve.
Hunt criminals related to the main plot , but not integral to it . Communicate with them or not - depends on you .

- On the streets of Gotham new enemies await you - thugs in armor , has incredible power and is extremely agile opponents , keep track of which is not so easy . To emerge victorious from every fight , it is necessary to master the combat system FreeFlow.
Arsenal Batman will join the new gadgets - for example, remotely controlled Bet claw . Save and familiar from past games series devices .

- In the dark streets of Gotham Batman will encounter a number of well-known characters, including Black Mask , Deftrouk , Bane, Joker, Anarchy , Captain Gordon and others.

Installation Steps

Just Run Setup And Follow The Instructions

Features Of RePack

• Do Not Cut | Do Not Recoded
• Game Version : v1.0
• Contains All 8 DLC
- Batman: Arkham Origins (main game)
- Cold, Cold Heart DLC
- Initiation DLC
- New Millennium Skins Pack
- Infinite Earths Skin Pack
- Black Mask Challenge Pack
- Online Supply Drop 1
- Online Supply Drop 2

• Installation Time ~ 20-30 Minutes {It Depends Upon Your System}
• RePack Made By R.G. Revolution On 20/09/14.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10.3 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Batman: Arkham Origins - The Complete Edition (2013) PC | Rip By R.G. Revolution

Trailer

Screenshots

Batman: Arkham Origins - The Complete Edition (2013) PC | Rip By R.G. Revolution screenshot
Batman: Arkham Origins - The Complete Edition (2013) PC | Rip By R.G. Revolution screenshot

All Comments

THANKS FOR REQUEST. YOU ARE THE BEST.

I got an error when it was like 94% of the way finished installing. Can't remember what it said. Maybe because i chose the first option on whatever that Russian text is. I'll try it over again.
So when you run setup.exe it's in I think Russian. But click the drop down and clicking on the the only other option doesn't change anything and is in fact the same work in Russian lol.
Ok, just click the first one. The next screen is the one with a language selector. Anyone who knows Russian and translates it wins.
Wasn't there some weird bug having to do with unlocking one of the radio towers or whatever they are in this one? Something about not being able to climb out a window once you go through it or something like that?
Ehh I'll find out or someone will this and remember.
Anyways, thanks for the up. I was almost going to get the other one I saw from someone named Psy and take my chances. Then this popped up. Good timing. : ]
In the first/tutorial tower there was a bug where the only way out of the room was to grapple hook to a vent but you couldn't grab the vent and so couldn't get out of the room. Was fixed in a patch and so is likely fixed in this version.
Yeah, that's what it was. I knew someone would know, thanks. Also yeah, I guess with this being the complete edition that would be fixed.