Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice 2016 Extended Ultimate Edition 1080p WEB-DL H265_5.1-AC3_KayOs_)TDR) mkv

seeders: 1
leechers: 16
Added on June 30, 2016 by KayOs-GFXin Movies
Torrent verified.

Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice 2016 Extended Ultimate Edition 1080p WEB-DL H265_5.1-AC3_KayOs_)TDR) mkv (Size: 6.85 GB)
 Batman.v.Superman.Dawn.of.Justice.2016.Extended.Ultimate.Edition.1080p.WEB-DL.H265.AC3_KayOs_)TDR...6.85 GB

Description

All INFO :_) in the Spoilers

Thread: A Feedback Comment Issue Involving All Members

Batman.v.Superman.Dawn.of.Justice.2016.Extended.Ultimate.Edition.1080p.WEB-DL.H265_5.1-AC3_KayOs_)TDR

Width : 1 916 pixels
Height : 706 pixels

Blurb:- MFE = Magic Filter Enhanced

My MFE Video H.265 & 6ch Audio enhanced encode under 7 GiG _)))

I cleaned Enhanced toned & clarified the source video 4 ma eyes & to share with KAT eNjOy _))) Just for the Kids obviously heh heh_)) Please leave a VOTE on quality thanks

This site relies on the integrity of the downloader to share by seeding for at least as long as it took to download again. _))

Props to source EVO _ thanks mate _))rockpiratethumb_up

Movie inFO: Movie: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
Detected quality: x265
IMDb link: 2975590
IMDb rating: 7.0 (305,975 votes)
RottenTomatoes: 0% 66%

Genres: Action, Sci Fi, Adventure, Fantasy
Release date: 25 March 2016
Writers: Chris Terrio, David S. Goyer, Bob Kane (Batman created by), Bill Finger (Batman created by), Jerry Siegel (Superman created by), Joe Shuster (Superman created by)
Director: Zack Snyder
Language: English
Cast: Ben Affleck, Amy Adams, Henry Cavill, Jason Momoa and others Summary:
Fearing the actions of Superman are left unchecked, Batman takes on the man of steel, while the world wrestles with what kind of a hero it really needs. With Batman and Superman fighting each other, a new threat, Doomsday, is created by Lex Luthor. It's up to Superman and Batman to set aside their differences along with Wonder Woman to stop Lex Luthor and Doomsday from destroying Metropolis.
Written by .XORN.89.55K Last edited by Hand_of_Doom , 3 months ago

To all who help me seed my torrents I thank you
I would not get such a fast response without your help.
BiG ProPs & Respect 2 U all_) KayOs_)
Thread: **Adopt an uploader Program v13-- For all Users to Help** Thread: SeedBox Freak ( Bring Your Stuff ) ( Seeding in 2 different SeedBoxes ) & TDR Thread: Team Dragon's -TDR- "evolving" releases thread!
Please before you give negative feedback thumb_dwn
on any other torrent read here to see when you can thanks
FAQ: What reasons can I downrate a Torrent?

This site relies on the integrity of the downloader to share by seeding for at least as long as it took to download again.

REAL CAPS ;)) no off site confirm _) click for full size ;_))

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Eternal HASH :- 3D7B86B558C5C75A704DCD4899CFC22AD415512C

If DMCA`d Put the hash code above below tested & working _)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.85 GB
seeders:1
leechers:16
Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice 2016 Extended Ultimate Edition 1080p WEB-DL H265_5.1-AC3_KayOs_)TDR) mkv

Trailer

Screenshots

Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice 2016 Extended Ultimate Edition 1080p WEB-DL H265_5.1-AC3_KayOs_)TDR) mkv screenshot
Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice 2016 Extended Ultimate Edition 1080p WEB-DL H265_5.1-AC3_KayOs_)TDR) mkv screenshot