Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice (2016)PreDvDSc Rip H.265_ENG-CAM-Audio

seeders: 93
leechers: 65
Added on March 29, 2016 by KayOs-GFXin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080px264ScreenerTeleSyncCam

Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice (2016)PreDvDSc Rip H.265_ENG-CAM-Audio (Size: 1.61 GB)
 Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice (2016) PreDvDSc Rip H.265_ENG-CAM-Audio_AAC2CH_KayOs_)TDR.mkv1.57 GB
 _____padding_file_0_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____385.84 KB
 Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice (2016) PreDvDSc Rip-sample_KayOs_)TDR.mkv47.7 MB

Description

Thread: A Feedback Comment Issue Involving All Members

Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice (2016) PreDvDSc Rip H.265_ENG-CAM-Audio_AAC2CH_KayOs_)TDR.mkv

Width : 720 pixels
Height : 336 pixels

Blurb:- MFE = Magic Filter Enhanced

My 10 Hour Magic Filter Enhanced Video H.265 & 2ch Audio enhanced with sample _)))

Cleaned up as much as possible Not perfect 4 ma eyes & to share with KAT eNjOy _))) Please remember this is what it is _))

Just for the Kids obviously heh heh_)) Please leave a VOTE on quality thanks _))

All INFO :_) in the Spoilers

Movie inFO: Movie: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
Detected quality: x265
IMDb link: 2975590

Genres: Action, Sci Fi, Adventure, Fantasy

Release date: 25 March 2016
Writers: Chris Terrio, David S. Goyer, Bob Kane (Batman created by), Bill Finger (Batman created by), Jerry Siegel (Superman created by), Joe Shuster (Superman created by)
Director: Zack Snyder
Language: English
Cast: Ben Affleck, Amy Adams, Henry Cavill, Jason Momoa and others Summary:
Fearing the actions of Superman are left unchecked, Batman takes on the man of steel, while the world wrestles with what kind of a hero it really needs. With Batman and Superman fighting each other, a new threat, Doomsday, is created by Lex Luthor. It's up to Superman and Batman to set aside their differences along with Wonder Woman to stop Lex Luthor and Doomsday from destroying Metropolis.

To all who help me seed my torrents I thank you
I would not get such a fast response without your help.
BiG ProPs & Respect 2 U all_) KayOs_)
Thread: **Adopt an uploader Program v13-- For all Users to Help** & Thread: Dedicated Seedbox | By thLullaby
Please before you give negative feedback thumb_dwn
on any other torrent read here to see when you can thanks
FAQ: What reasons can I downrate a Torrent?

This site relies on the integrity of the downloader to share by seeding for at least as long as it took to download again.

REAL CAPS ;)) no off site confirm _) click for full size ;_))

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Eternal HASH :- A8B7DC4F1D5A5A6F2EF7C1EB7868B552AD72879A

If DMCA`d Put the hash code above below tested & working _)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.61 GB
seeders:93
leechers:65
Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice (2016)PreDvDSc Rip H.265_ENG-CAM-Audio

Trailer

Screenshots

Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice (2016)PreDvDSc Rip H.265_ENG-CAM-Audio screenshot
Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice (2016)PreDvDSc Rip H.265_ENG-CAM-Audio screenshot

All Comments

video too dark and blurry, audio muffled and out of sync. Not sure what the predvdsc was about, looked like a poor quality cam to me.
It sounds like you also need to update your codecs mate look at the other scores and comments the pre dvdscr bit is as it was taken from hindi tv and the ads removed so it is not a cam more a tv rip edit with the ENG CAM audio as stated in title mate. I do not know what you were expecting for a 1st rip I have taken the best I can find & enhanced it perhaps you should show us how it is done & post it up ;))))
right
best version so far a bit of background chatter maybe wait for better copys to be uploaded
why the low score remember to CAM vote
Heads up this part of your comment is spam
if you need reliable info about the screen here is my source just scanning the movie and my score is 6 audio 7 video.
watchable.
cheers irocket
seed please
it's on the seeboxes ..so if it's slow then you are correct..people need to get seeding