Batman v Superman Prequel Comics Chapters 1-5 (includes Man of Steel Prequel comic)

seeders: 57
leechers: 4
Added on February 7, 2016 by DIrishBin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Batman v Superman Prequel Comics Chapters 1-5 (includes Man of Steel Prequel comic) (Size: 112.11 MB)
 Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice - Chapter 1 - Batman.cbr12.48 MB
 Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice - Chapter 2 - Lois Lane.cbr10.67 MB
 Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice - Chapter 3 - Senator Finch.cbr11.98 MB
 Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice - Chapter 4 - Superman.cbr10.94 MB
 Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice - Chapter 5 - Lex Luthor.cbr9.76 MB
 Man of Steel - Prequel.cbr56.28 MB

Description

This is a collection of 6 prequels for the DC Extended Universe. Included are the Man of Steel Prequel comic, and all 5 chapters of the Batman v Superman Prequel comics released as a promotion by Dr. Pepper and DC Comics. All are in .cbr format.

Enjoy!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
112.11 MB
seeders:57
leechers:4
Batman v Superman Prequel Comics Chapters 1-5 (includes Man of Steel Prequel comic)

All Comments

I'm glad my first upload proved to be useful to this site. Thanks for sharing.
Sorry, man, these were sourced from imgur:

http://imgur.com/a/Z8ELS

If you were uploader there then huge thanks. I just pulled images and created .cbr files. If you download and unpack the .cbr, you'll see the files names for each jpeg page are different. If I'd used your upload they'd be the same. Files sizes are all the same because we most likely both pulled images from same imgur scans, hence each jpeg is exact same image and file size, meaning .cbr is also same file size.

I also added in the Man of Steel Prequel comic that was released before MoS came out, to be as inclusive as possible.

If you were original poster on imgur than big thanks!
thnx