Battery Indicator Pro v6.0.3 Final By bobiras2009

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on September 3, 2012 by in Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

Battery Indicator Pro v6.0.3 Final By bobiras2009 (Size: 1.06 MB)
 Battery Indicator Pro v6.0.3 Final By bobiras2009.apk1.06 MB

Description

By bobiras2009

If you appreciate my work you can leave a commnent and seed this for as long you can to help me upload more.

Requirements: 4.0+
Overview: Battery Indicator Pro shows your battery charge level (percent) as an icon in your status bar, with temperature, health, voltage, and time since plugged / unplugged in the notification area. Now has an alarm feature.

Features:
ΓÇó Fully configurable green, amber, red, and black icons
ΓÇó Estimated charge / discharge time left
ΓÇó Battery logging. You can log the battery state (charge, status, voltage, temperature) and browse the logs on the phone or export to CSV.
ΓÇó Manually or automatically disable / reenable device lock screen / lockscreen / keyguard
ΓÇó Alarms (full, charge above X, charge below X, temperature above X, or health failure)
ΓÇó Themes for main window
ΓÇó Lots of configurability; most features are optional
ΓÇó Very lightweight (please email me if you think otherwise, and I'll help you figure out what's wrong ΓÇö I promise this app will not drain your battery.)
ΓÇó Open source

Limitations:
ΓÇó Motorola Droids and Samsung Moment only show every 10%
ΓÇó It's not possible to replace the built-in battery icon

* Please see the project website (linked to below) to contact me if you have any questions or problems ΓÇö I can't respond to comments left here. *

What's in this version:
ΓÇó Shows separate notification when the lock screen is being disabled by the app. (This can be turned off if desired.)
ΓÇó Users of Jelly Bean (Android 4.1+) can set the notification priority. See full changelog for details. (Defaults to "low" priority to stay out of the way.)
ΓÇó Now only displays the voltage if the reported voltage is realistic. Some devices (e.g. Nexus 7) report an invalid voltage that is no longer displayed.
ΓÇó Made the main window action bar a brighter, more noticeable grey.

By bobiras2009

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.06 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Battery Indicator Pro v6.0.3 Final By bobiras2009