Battle Beast - Unholy Savior [2015]

seeders: 177
leechers: 10
Added on January 9, 2015 by analogkid6103in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Battle Beast - Unholy Savior [2015] (Size: 110.44 MB)
 01. Lionheart.mp311.27 MB
 02. Unholy Savior.mp312.92 MB
 03. I Want The World... And Everything In It.mp310.66 MB
 04. Madness.mp39.31 MB
 05. Sea of Dreams.mp311.57 MB
 06. Speed And Danger.mp310.72 MB
 07. Touch In The Night.mp310.47 MB
 08. The Black Swordsman.mp32.96 MB
 09. Hero's Quest.mp35.85 MB
 10. Far Far Away.mp38.72 MB
 11. Angel Cry.mp38.25 MB
 12. Push It To The Limit (Bonus Track).mp37.72 MB
 index.jpg12.4 KB

Description

Battle Beast was born in the year 2008 in Helsinki, Finland. Battle Beast represents the traditional heavy metal sound - Bringing you high screams, old school riffs and strong choruses. In one word: Power.

In May 2010, Battle Beast had its big opportunity to warm up Ex-Iron Maiden singer Blaze Bayley as they were performing in Finland during the “Promise and Terror”- tour. Battle Beast played in 4 of 5 shows with another metal band Merging Flare on Blaze’s tour in finland and the feedback on the gigs was very positive.

After the short tour, Battle Beast attended to W:O:A Metal Battle in Finland and won the national contest. The prize was to get to play to Wacken Open Air in Germany and represent Finland in the international Metal Battle finals where out of 26 different countries, Battle Beast won the whole thing. They won full endorsements and high quality equipment from Eden, Washburn, Mapex, Paiste, Marshall and Woodbrass. Also an opportunity to sign an international record deal. Battle Beast had many offers from other record companies after winning the Metal Battle 2010.

Finland's Battle Beast are set to release their third studio album, entitled Unholy Savior, on January 9th (Europe), January 12th (UK) and January 13th (North America) via Nuclear Blast.

The album starts with “Lionheart” with Noora Louhimo’s voracious vocals reminiscent of those of Lita Ford. The song was written to be in emulated in Guitar Hero; the velocity of the notes is everything! “Unholy Savior” follows, with a brutal void unsettled by beastly grunts, but cut short by a fast progression and a “let’s fight” trajectory.

“I Want The World And Everything In It” is a mix of classic rock and punk, with a few beasts screams in the background accentuated by soaring solos.

“Speed And Danger” and “Madness” are the heaviest offerings on this album, exuding fury with each riff, vocal, and lyric, from beginning to end.

“Touch In The Night” introduces us to a retro upbeat 80’s ballad pattern, which trickles through to “The Black Swordsman”, “Sea Of Dreams” and “Angel Cry” … Do I have to say anything else? There’s even a heart beat inspired background and some experimental time signature fantasies glazed with flutes and other atypical metal band instruments. Each of these songs growth in intensity and heaviness is saved for mere seconds at the end.

“Hero’s Quest” is a background song that is exactly what the title explains. Don’t be surprised if this song ends up in the soundtrack of a movie!

“Far Far Away” is the most anthemic song I’ve heard from this band to date. I would love to see it performed live, because the power it exudes via the album is immense, live it must be an experience that could move a mountain.

In general, it’s a good album, the down part would probably be the patterns the ballad-like songs seem to follow is similar in structure, slow and calm until the last few seconds; but isn’t that usual in all bands and musicians of all genres of music nowadays? We just wish they would shake it up a bit, because it is obvious that they can.

Line-Up:
Eero Sipilä - Bass, Backing Vocals
Pyry Vikki - Drums
Nitte Valo - Female Vocals
Juuso Soinio - Guitars
Anton Kabanen - Guitars, Vocals
Janne Björkroth - Keyboards

Discography:
Steel 2011
Battle Beast 2013
Unholy Saviour 2015

Playlist:
01. Lionheart
02. Unholy Savior
03. I Want The World… And Everything In It
04. Madness
05. Sea Of Dreams
06. Speed And Danger
07. Touch In The Night
08. The Black Swordsman
09. Hero’s Quest
10. Far Far Away
11. Angel Cry
12. Push It To The Limit (Bonus Track)

Info:
Artist: Battle Beast
Album: Unholy Saviour
Genre: Metal
Subgenre: Power Metal
Country Of Origin: Finland
Released: January 13th 2015
Audio codec: MP3
Riptype: Tracks
Bitrate: CBR320kbs
Size: 113 Mb
Included: Front

Genre: Power
Subgenre: Heavy / Metal
Bitrate: 320 k
Size: 110.44 MB
Show/Hide Files:
13 files

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
110.44 MB
seeders:177
leechers:10
Battle Beast - Unholy Savior [2015]

All Comments

I guess you really do get favoritism around here...even though mine was the first on KAT.
This ones a mover