Battlefield 3 [v 6.3.5.0 + DLC] [SP + MP] (2011) PC | Rip by X-NET

seeders: 1
leechers: 74
Added on January 19, 2015 by IRONy-MANin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Battlefield 3 [v 6.3.5.0 + DLC] [SP + MP] (2011) PC | Rip by X-NET (Size: 23.12 GB)
 setup-2c.bin1.59 GB
 Setup-2a.bin1.59 GB
 setup-2b.bin1.59 GB
 setup-1e.bin1.59 GB
 setup-3d.bin1.59 GB
 setup-3b.bin1.59 GB
 setup-1b.bin1.59 GB
 setup-1c.bin1.59 GB
 setup-1d.bin1.59 GB
 Setup-2e.bin1.59 GB
 setup-3a.bin1.59 GB
 setup-3c.bin1.59 GB
 setup-2d.bin1.59 GB
 setup-1a.bin1.59 GB
 Setup-3e.bin603.35 MB
 setup.exe857.89 KB
 MCFr40.exe198.42 MB
 DirectX64.exe26.19 MB
 DirectX.exe13.89 MB
 VC.exe21.97 MB
 pbsvc.exe820.57 KB

Description

• Publication Type: RIP
• Genre: Action , Shooter
• Developer: EA DICE
• Publisher: Electronic Arts
• Year: 2011
• Platform: PC
• Version: 6.3.5.0
• Language: English, Russian, Czech, German, Spanish, Italian , Polish, French, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese
• Language: Russian, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Polish, French, (Emulator from ZloEmu)

Req:
Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1
supports Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Athlon X2 2.7 GHz,
2 GB RAM
Compatible with DirectX 10.1 with 512 MB ​​of RAM (ATI Radeon Rulers 3000, 4000, 5000 or 6000, performance ATI Radeon 3870 and above)
Microsoft DirectX (R) 9.0c
Permanent connection required for multiplayer games

Battlefield 3 - leaves behind all its competitors, thanks to the incredible power of the new game engine Frostbite ™ 2 from DICE. In this work of art based the entire Battlefield 3, offering the player a great quality of graphics, locations of incredible magnitude, the total destruction of objects, dynamic sound and realistic character animation. You will be able to experience the battlefield like never before, with the whistling bullets around, crumbling walls and knocks you off your feet by explosions. In Battlefield 3, players will become an elite US Marine Corps and immerse yourself in the exciting task of single player and superb multiplayer battles across the world, including Paris, Tehran and New York.

Screens:
https://i.imgur.com/ulxe04a.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/T2is7ex.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/dIMKSFz.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/wVVoflT.jpg

How to play the online game
1. Create a free account ZloEmu - HERE
2. Follow the instructions detailed on the site 3. Enter the username and password in the launcher 4. Enter the username and password in the activation window taken from ZloEmu.org

These guidelines, use only if the multiplayer does not work.
The first and most important - make sure you have the latest version of the emulator files. Download the updated files (.exe modified for the client launcher for the client and library for lauchnera) - HERE
2. Install DirectX, Microsoft Visual C ++ and .NET Framework 3.5 and 4 (present in the distribution). 3. The master server may be temporarily turned off . You can check its status on the home page of the emulator upper left .. 4. Turn off your Origin (if you have one) before the game. 5. For some servrov needs PunkBuster (present in the distribution). 6. In the case of error "Socket error # 10013 "run the game as administrator. 7. Anti-virus, firewall and other software may be blocking the connection to the master server.
Features repack
• Check the operating system component .Net framework and can be specified for the installation of components - Directx, VC ++, PB
• Game Version 6.3.5.0
• launcher - zloLauncher V2.0 by Despo
• Changed repak ban Russian installation path
• Now Optional swing zanogo repak, automatically download the necessary files to update the game
• Reworked download files during the installation if an error occurs when downloading, you can continue
• Added a choice of languages ​​when you install - Russian (Default), English, Czech, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese
• Reduce the size of the repack
• By default, there is a choice - DLC
• Definition PunkBuster system
• Updated Launcher.dll
• Disable program to a file folder DLC: • Back to Karkand • Close Quarters • Armored Kill • aftermath • End Game

Installation
Install the game for online play you should definitely register on the site ZloEmu.org
2. The data obtained from the site Zloemu.org, enter a network game launcher and then log into the server through the activation window

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
23.12 GB
seeders:1
leechers:74
Battlefield 3 [v 6.3.5.0 + DLC] [SP + MP] (2011) PC | Rip by X-NET

Trailer

All Comments

You have a virus
Is this private server? from where?
even 2 virus found!
can i play this game with a gamepad or joystick?
I've played this with a Xbox 360 Controller for the Helicopter so I'm sure the Joystick will work as well. However there are no single player flight missions.