Battlefield 4 ENG | MULTI12 - RELOADED

seeders: 28
leechers: 10
Added on October 28, 2013 by Joker_RETURNSin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Battlefield 4 ENG | MULTI12 - RELOADED (Size: 23.01 GB)
 reloaded.nfo5.89 KB
 rld-bf4a.iso7.92 GB
 rld-bf4b.iso7.92 GB
 rld-bf4c.iso7.18 GB

Description

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Info:
*Year: 2013
*Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person
*Developer: EA Digital Illusions CE
*Publisher: Dice
*Platform: PC
*Language: Multi12: Russian, English ...
*Language voice: Multi12 : Russian, English ...
*Publication Type: License
*Medicine: present

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System requirements:
*Operating system: Windows 7/8 / Vista;
*Intel Core Duo processor with a clock speed of 3.0 GHz or higher,
or more than 3 GB of RAM
*At least 28 GB of free hard disk space,
*Video card with 128 MB of video memory with support Shader 2.0;
*Sound Card compatible with DirectX;
*Device for reading DVD;
*Keyboard and mouse;
*For use multiplayer features require a broadband Internet connection.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description:
Battlefield 4 - dynamic, hard, most realistic military first-person shooter. Using the power and flexibility of the new generation Frostbite engine 3, Battlefield 4 provides even greater than before, freedom of action and actions, lets you feel like a participant in a truly dramatic battles. Battlefield 4 gives an incredible freedom and allows you to choose your own path to victory.

Besides the time-tested and loved by gamers multiplayer mode in Battlefield 4 will present a rich dramatic events of the story campaign, the effect of which begins with the evacuation of the Shanghai American high-ranking persons.

Immerse yourself in the exciting chaos of a full-scale war which is waiting for you just in Battlefield!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NFO:
YA I  ІE YUYY ІY Hl  ° ІІYYYYYYYYA YYYYEYUYYE YUІ  '''''' b YYAYYYYYYІ ІYYYYYYYYІ ° ° L'''''' YE  YE Yue ЮЭЮЭЮЫЫЫЫЫЫЭЮЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЭ s s  s s I. I. ІYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEYUYY  s YUІYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Yue Yue b b s  s YUEYUY YAYAYAYAYAІІYYYYYYYYYYAYAYA II YEYUE N °  N ° N ° ІE І Yyyyy YE YUІ ° ° N N  E Yue YUY I ІІІІ YYYYYYYE I YE YU Yue  Yue YAІ І І YYYYYYY YYYYYYYІІ ІYA Yue  EYA YAYA ° Hx YAYAІІYYYE YUY ° ° ARTICLE'''' YAYA YAYA YAYU  b s YAYA YAYAYA YYYYAYAYAYAYAYA ІYYY ° YAYAYA YAYA s  Yue s YAІІ YUEYUE''' YUYYYE YUYYІEYUEYUE ІYA s b b  b s ARTICLE YUYYE YІ YUYІE ° ° ° ІYYІ ІY YUY s Yue Yue  Yue YAYA s YYYUІYA YAYAYAYY YAІEYUE YAY ° ARTICLE  I YUEІYE Y ° YUYІYA YYY YYІІ ІYA ІYYYA YAYA  ІYYYІ ІYYYA YYE ІІYYE YUYYYYE YAYA YUYYYE YUEІYE  YUYYYYE YUYYYE YUІІ YUYYYY Yyyyy YUEІYE ° ІYYY ІYYYІ  Yyyyy ° ° ІYYY YYE YYYYYYYY YUYYYYE ІYYYІ YYYІ YUYYYYE °  ° ° Yyyyy YYYІYUYYE YYYІІYA YAYYYYE Yyyyy YUYYYYE ° YYYYYYYA YUYYYYYYYІ  ІІYE YUYYYYEІІYYYYA ûûû ІІYYY ЬЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫІІЫЫЫЫЫЫІЮЫЫЫЫЫЭ YUYYY ° YYYY  YYYY YYYYYYYYYE ° û YUYYYYE ІІYYYYE YUYYYYYYYY ° YYYYYYYYYY YUYІІ YUYYYYІ  YYYY YUYYYYYYYY YUYYY ° YUYYYYE YUYYYYYYY ІYYYYYYY YUYYYYYYYYYE YYYE YYYYYE  YYYYEYYYYYYYYYE YUYYYEІІYYY YYYYYYІІ YAYAІІYYE YYYYYYYYYYYYYE YUYYYYІ  ЮЫЫЫЫЫЫЫІІЯІЫЫЫЫЬІІЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫ YYYYYE ° YYYE YUYYYYІ YAYAYAІІYYYE YYYYYE  YUYYYІІYYY ° ° YAYAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYІІYA YUYYYE YYYYYE s YUYYYYYYYYІІYA  YYYY YAYAYAYYYY ° ° YAYAYAYAYA nERv YUYYYYYYYYІІYA s YUІІYYYYYAYAYA  YAYAYAYA YAYAYAYYYYYY YUІІYYYYYAYAYA s  ІІYY s s  s s  s I. YAYAY YAYA YAYA YAYA YAYA YA YA N  Y YYAІ ІYA b s s s I. I. YYAYAІ ІYA b s of I Y  N YAYAYAYA JAJAJA YAYA I JAJAJA YAYAYAYA JAJAJA Battlefield 4 (c) Electronic Arts UK 10/2013: ..... RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION .......: EADRM  3: .......... DISC (S) .. GAME.TYPE ........: Action, FPS YAYA YAYA YAYA YAYA YAYA YAYA YAYA I ARTICLE  YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA s YAІ YYAYAІ I. ІYA s b s s s ІYA I. I. YAYAYAY YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA  YAYA I I I I I I YAYAYAYA Yaya Yaya Battlefield 4 is the Genre-Defining Action blockbuster Made from  Moments That blur the line Between game and glory. Fueled by the  next-Generation fidelity and power of Frostbite ™ 3, Battlefield 4  Provides A visceral, dramatic Experience unlike any Other. Only in Battlefield you can demolish the Buildings shielding your Enemy.  Only in Battlefield Will you Lead an assault from the back of A Gun  boat. Battlefield Grants you the Freedom to do more and be more while  Playing to your strengths and Carving Own your path to Victory.  In addition to ITS Hallmark Multiplayer, Battlefield 4 Features an  intense, dramatic character-DRIVEN Campaign That starts with the  Evacuation of American VIPs from Shanghai and FOLLOWS your Squad's  Struggle to Find ITS Way Home.  There is no comparison. IMMERSE yourself in the Glorious chaos of  All-out War, found Only in Battlefield. Key Features: Only in Battlefield you can Experience Levolution, changing the  landscape in Real-time with Interactive Environments That react to your  every Move.  Only in Battlefield Will you Find the awe-Inspiring power of the  next Generation 3 Frostbite ™ engine, an unrivaled Whose Audio and Visual  fidelity make your game more dramatic, more believable, and more Human.  Only in Battlefield you can Experience an Unmatched Level of All-out  War That Grants you the Freedom to play to your strengths and carve your  path to Own Victory.  Only in Battlefield do you have the power to dominate Land, air and  Sea with All-New, intense Water-based Combat VEHICLE. І ARTICLE I YAYA YAYA I. I. YAYA YAYA YAYA І ARTICLE  YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA I. YAYAYAY s s s s s b YYAYAІ s of I s of I s b b ІYA YAYAYAY YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA  I I I YAYA jajaja jajaja jajaja jajaja I YAYA YAYA YAYAYAYA 1. Unrar.  2. Burn or mount the images.  3. Install the game.  4. Copy over the Cracked content from the / Crack Directory on DVD3 to  your game install Directory.  5. Play the game.  6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT! NOTE: As always, ignore IT if the game or Origin requests That you go  Online. Better yet, uninstall Origin. YAYAY YAYA YAYA I. b YAYAY І YAYA YAYA YAYA ARTICLE  YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA YAІ YYAІ s s s I. I. I. YYAYA s s s of I L L ІYA YAYAYAY YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA  s YAYA YAYA YAYA I JAJAJA YAYAYAYA I YAYA YAYA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Screenshots:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tracker bestrepack.net

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just Don't leech only, Give others the chance to download too
Like the game buy it Here :)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
23.01 GB
seeders:28
leechers:10
Battlefield 4 ENG | MULTI12 - RELOADED

Trailer

Screenshots

Battlefield 4 ENG | MULTI12 - RELOADED screenshot

All Comments

Have Brazilian Portuguese?
downloaded fast,thanks
Fast download and a damn fine game!
I have the min with intel 5 6 gig ram 800 mb vram direct 10 win 7 yet stil having problems of a missing mvcp trying bf4.exe and on bf4(86).exe geting a buffering error? any answers..
2013-10-31 05:42