Battlefield 4 with update 12-justinguru

seeders: 4
leechers: 47
Added on May 17, 2015 by justinguruin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Battlefield 4 with update 12-justinguru (Size: 24.77 GB)
 Battle field 4 with update 12-justinguru24.77 GB

Description

– Release name : Battlefield.4-RELOADED
– Format : iso
– Platform : PC
– Language : English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Czech, Japanese, Korean, Chinese

GAME INFO

Battlefield 4 is the genre-defining action blockbuster made from moments that blur the line between game and glory. Fueled by the next-generation power and fidelity of Frostbite 3, Battlefield 4 provides a visceral, dramatic experience unlike any other.
Only in Battlefield can you demolish the buildings shielding your enemy. Only in Battlefield will you lead an assault from the back of a gun boat. Battlefield grants you the freedom to do more and be more while playing to your strengths and carving your own path to victory.
In addition to its hallmark multiplayer, Battlefield 4 features an intense, dramatic character-driven campaign that starts with the evacuation of American VIPs from Shanghai and follows your squad’s struggle to find its way home.
There is no comparison. Immerse yourself in the glorious chaos of all-out war, found only in Battlefield.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
24.77 GB
seeders:4
leechers:47
Battlefield 4 with update 12-justinguru

Trailer

Screenshots

Battlefield 4 with update 12-justinguru screenshot

All Comments

anyone confirm this works???
i had only 3 discs in there.. not 5?? the install want a disc 4 but I only have 3 there..
SORRY I DIDN'T DROP THE PASSWORD the password is www.PCGames-Download.net thanks anonymous for sharing it..and please seed so others can download ..THE DATA ON THE SEEDBOX WILL DOON BE EXAUSTED ..U GUYS HAVE DRAINED 500GB FROM ME..I GUESS I HAVE DONE ENOUGH..NO ONE HAS EVEN CLICKED A LIKE YET MOST OF YOU ARE ALREADY PLAYING IT..SEEEEEEEEEED. FOR OTHERS I AINT PAYING FOR MORE SEED BAND WIT
I just found out the password to unlock the Iso images after you Extract the winrar files. It will ask you for a password to extract the iso's FROM the winrar,the pass is www.PCGames-Download.net
PLEASE GUYS SEED THIS AFTER DOWNLOAD DONT JUST HIT AND RUN.. I WILL ADD ANOTHER EXTRA 200GB TO THE SEED BOX..SO THAT AT LEAST SOME PEOPLE CAN COMPLETE THE GAME AND SEED FOR OTHERS...