Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (2010) DLC+v795745 RePack by RG Mechanics

seeders: 207
leechers: 11
Added on April 2, 2013 by GAMING_GHOSTin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (2010) DLC+v795745 RePack by RG Mechanics (Size: 3.12 GB)
 Battlefield Bad Company 2 [R.G. Механики].iso3.12 GB

Description

Release date: March 2, 2010
Genre: Action
Developer: EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Publisher in Russia: Electronic Arts
Version of the game: 795745
Language: English, Russian
Sound language: Russian, English
Publication Type: RePack
Crack:

System requirements:
Operating System: Windows XP (SP3) / Windows Vista / Windows 7
Processor: Pentium D, 3.0 GHz / Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz / Athlon 64 X2
Memory: 1 GB (Windows XP) / 2 GB (Windows Vista / Windows 7)
Video: 256 MB or more of video memory on the basis of the following or better chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Free hard drive space: 12 GB
Description:
Retaining all the best traditions of the series, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 offers fans the attention of a lot of games interesting new features. Fighting to be in very different circumstances: in the snowy forests and jungle, in the hot deserts and inaccessible mountains, which involves the use of appropriate tactics. Also, players will be able to realize the unique tactics, using in combat new types of equipment, including all-terrain vehicle (ATV) and helicopter UH-60. In addition, the project provided ample opportunities for modification of equipment and various devices that greatly expand the number of available sets of equipment, weapons and combat vehicles. Due to improvements made by developers in a unique graphics engine, Frostbite, the game used in modern visual effects, realistic damage system.

Features:
Hot Spots
Eight huge maps for multiplayer battles, each of which presents different types of game environments, implying a variation of tactics and scenarios for achieving victory.
Military equipment
Fifteen species of terrestrial, marine and aerial combat vehicles, including all-terrain vehicle and helicopter UH-60. Each machine offers unique advantages in battle.
Team battle
Two special regime for the game in a team of four people, allowing to receive special awards and achievements.
Total destruction
Any object can be destroyed: punching holes in walls, players can create a comfortable firing positions, destroying the building - to deny the enemy cover.
Jeopardy
The four character classes (medic, paratrooper, reconnaissance, and engineer), thirteen specialties, more than fifteen thousand options and equipment, forty-six models of weapons and two hundred and options for modifications and fifteen kinds of devices - experiment, each player can create his own style of fighting.
Honors and awards
For successful execution of tasks and the impact of the fighting players are awarded awards - badges, stars and medals, as well as the assigned rank.

Features RePack'a:
Do not cut / recoded
Present addition Vietnam
Game Version 795745
Ability to select a combination of text and voice (voice chosen from the game menu settings)
RePacked by [RG Mechanics]

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.12 GB
seeders:207
leechers:11
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (2010) DLC+v795745 RePack by RG Mechanics

Trailer

All Comments

thanks.. classic
just finished..works 100% great copy great game :)
works perfect and easy too.
force recheck
it works, vietnam dlc also works just make sure you download nexus emulator, look for the Top Comments here and follow what sidahmed_dz's instructions tell you.. once you've done it go to multiplayer, click server browser then click refresh then pick a server then join.. easy as pie XD
Everything works even multiplayer with nexus emulator, just one thing, when i play Multiplayer my HUD is incomplete.. my cross-hair, mini-map, and ammo indicator are all missing, but sometimes they do show up when im picking up kits on the ground but most of the time it doesnt show up, i dont mind the cross-hair missing but i cant afford my mini-map and ammo indicator missing, for me its really important when rushing strategically its really bothersome pressing "M" for map all the time during battle.. if someone knows how to fix this please help me.. All in ALL its a good download except for some missing HUD stuff