Battles that Changed History: An Encyclopedia of World Conflict (2010) by Spencer Tucker [Dr.Soc].epub

seeders: 6
leechers: 4
Added on January 28, 2016 by Dr.Socin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Battles that Changed History: An Encyclopedia of World Conflict (2010) by Spencer Tucker [Dr.Soc].epub (Size: 7.8 MB)
 Battles that Changed History by Spencer Tucker.epub7.8 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Torcache has problems, so regular download link may not work properly.

How to use:
*Open it with any E-Book Reader (Adobe Digital Reader, Calibre, iBooks etc.)

Battles that Changed History: An Encyclopedia of World Conflict

Author: Spencer Tucker
Hardcover: 655 pages
Publisher: ABC-CLIO (November 11, 2010)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1598844296
ISBN-13: 978-1598844290
Format: ePub

Summary:

This encyclopedic collection of more than 200 of the most decisive and important battles throughout world history gets a fresh interpretation by a noted military historian.

• Chronological organization of topics allows readers to quickly locate individual battles and place them within the larger continuum of history

• Numerous illustrations, drawings, maps, and photographs depict pivotal battles and make the book visually appealing

• Every essay dedicated to a specific battle has a bibliography of references for further reading

• A fact box at the top of each entry provides essential information and statistics in one easy-to-access location
[Amazon]

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.8 MB
seeders:6
leechers:4
Battles that Changed History: An Encyclopedia of World Conflict (2010) by Spencer Tucker [Dr.Soc].epub