BBC.Billy.Connelly.World.Tour.of.Australia.2of8.Canberra.XviD.AC3.MVGroup.org.avi

seeders: 3
leechers: 2
Added on October 6, 2011 by MVGroupin TV
Torrent verified.

BBC.Billy.Connelly.World.Tour.of.Australia.2of8.Canberra.XviD.AC3.MVGroup.org.avi (Size: 541.1 MB)
 BBC.Billy.Connelly.World.Tour.of.Australia.2of8.Canberra.XviD.AC3.MVGroup.org.avi541.1 MB

Description

Episode 2: Canberra
We start at La Peruse. Here we hear Billy's take on the discovery of Australia with a wonderful twist that I won't spoil. From here we head to Canberra. Billy does not like Canberra or politicians one little bit. Billy is a bit of an activist, though I am sure he would prefer the term realist (and so would I, truth be told). He spends a lot of time tearing strips off everything in sight. This section had me literally in stitches, and was worth the price of admission alone in my opinion. After a couple of TV spots, we head off around Circular Quay in Sydney and meet some of the interesting buskers that perform in this area. Finally it is up to the top of the Opera House for another unique view of Sydney Harbour.

Technical Specs
Video Codec: XviD ISO MPEG-4
Video Bitrate: 1802 kbps
Video Resolution: 704 x 480
Video Aspect Ratio: 1.331 (4.3)
Frames Per Second: 25
Audio Codec: 0x2000 (Dolby AC3)
Audio Bitrate: 128 kb/s AC3 48000 Hz
Audio Streams: 2ch
Audio Languages: English
RunTime per Part 40.mins
Number of Parts: 8
Part Size: 550 MB
Source: DVD
Encoded by: Harry65

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
541.1 MB
seeders:3
leechers:2
BBC.Billy.Connelly.World.Tour.of.Australia.2of8.Canberra.XviD.AC3.MVGroup.org.avi

All Comments

thanks