BBC.James.Mays.20th.Century.1of6.Honey.I.Shrunk.The.World.XviD.AC3.MVGroup.org.avi

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on November 6, 2011 by MVGroupin TV
Torrent verified.

BBC.James.Mays.20th.Century.1of6.Honey.I.Shrunk.The.World.XviD.AC3.MVGroup.org.avi (Size: 350.22 MB)
 BBC.James.Mays.20th.Century.1of6.Honey.I.Shrunk.The.World.XviD.AC3.MVGroup.org.avi350.22 MB

Description

Information
James May's 20th Century
James May's 20th Century is a television series first aired on 10 July 2008 on the British terrestrial channel BBC Two. The series is a co-production by the BBC and the Open University.
Top Gear presenter James May explores the evolving history of technology over the last century. He discovers how far we've come in the past 100 years and the ways in which these technological advancements have shaped the world we live in. Transport, military developments and medical advances are all explored in this documentary for the BBC The series covers various inventions and discoveries over the past century with some reference to discoveries made before the past century. The show features the eponymous James May, exhibiting and discussing the implications of many of the major advances and inventions made during this period. Each episode features some theme, which was discussed in depth during the show, often following sequential advances in chronological order.

Episode: 1 Honey I Shrunk the World
James May discovers how, thanks to planes, cars, televisions and computers, our world suddenly got a whole lot smaller. He takes a flight in the pioneering airplane that created the European mini-break and looks at the Ford Cortina - the classic family car that opened up a new world when he was a young lad. James also takes a Model T Ford for a test drive and finds it so difficult he wonders how motoring ever caught on.
Technical Specs
Video Codec: XviD ISO MPEG-4
Video Bitrate: 1540 kbps
Video Resolution: 720 x 400
Video Aspect Ratio: 1.800 (16:9)
Frames Per Second: 25
Audio Codec: 0x2000 (Dolby AC3)
Audio Bitrate: 128 kb/s AC3 48000 Hz
Audio Streams: 2
Audio Languages: English
RunTime Per Part: 29.Mins
Number Of Parts: 6
Part Size: 350 MB
Encoded by Harry65
Source: DVD

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
350.22 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
BBC.James.Mays.20th.Century.1of6.Honey.I.Shrunk.The.World.XviD.AC3.MVGroup.org.avi

All Comments

Great docu
Cheers for the share.
E.T
Thanks!!