BBC - Panorama - Euro 2012 - Stadiums Of Hate - TVrips - Xvid - Slimoo

seeders: 6
leechers: 0
Added on May 28, 2012 by Slimooin TV
Torrent verified.

BBC - Panorama - Euro 2012 - Stadiums Of Hate - TVrips - Xvid - Slimoo (Size: 350.03 MB)
 Panorama - Euro 2012 - Stadiums Of Hate.avi350.03 MB

Description

Panorama - Euro 2012 - Stadiums Of Hate - TVrips - Xvid - Slimoo

Please Return and add a comment on the quality on any torrent you download.

All torrent posters get out of posting is "Comments"

More posters quit due to lack of comments than any other reason.

Less posters means less chance of getting files "You" want.

Quality Comments means Bad torrents die. Good ones live and seed longer and better

If you need to download this again it might be dead, and you'll have to try another version

With just days to go before the kick-off of the Euro 2012 championships, Panorama reveals shocking new evidence of racist violence and anti-semitism at the heart of Polish and Ukrainian football and asks whether tournament organiser UEFA should have chosen both nations to host the prestigious event.

Reporter Chris Rogers witnesses a group of Asian fans being attacked on the terraces of a Ukrainian premier league match and hears anti-Semitic chanting at games in Poland. And with exclusive access to a far right group in Ukraine which recruits and trains football hooligans to attack foreigners, Panorama asks: how safe will travelling football teams and their supporters be at this summer's European festival of football?

Panorama - Euro 2012 - Stadiums Of Hate

Video
Codec ID/Hint : XviD
Duration : 28mn 49s
Bit rate : 1 576 Kbps
Width : 608 pixels
Height : 352 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9
Frame rate : 25.000 fps

Audio
Mode extension : MS Stereo
Codec ID : 55
Codec ID/Hint : MP3
Duration : 1h 9mn
Bit rate mode : Variable
Bit rate : 115 Kbps
Nominal bit rate : 128 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
350.03 MB
seeders:6
leechers:0
BBC - Panorama - Euro 2012 - Stadiums Of Hate - TVrips - Xvid - Slimoo

All Comments

Thanks for the upload. Will be seeding.
thank you, much appreciated :)
works great thank you
Cheers Mate Iam going over to the Euros in Poland
Good luck and take care
@ Seedrs
2012-05-28 23:51
Seeders? How can I download this if there are no seeders?!?! Just because when I've finished downloading something, I delete the torrent, effectively meaning I won't be offering my seed to anyone...this does not mean you can do this to me!!! Don't you know how special I am?!?! Don't bother uploading if you can't guarantee in blood, that this DL will take no longer than it takes me to wipe the crap from my chin after speaking!!