BBC.Predators.Killing.for.a.Living.09of13.Killers.of.the.Dark.XviD.AC3.MVGroup.org.avi

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on August 20, 2011 by MVGroupin TV
Torrent verified.

BBC.Predators.Killing.for.a.Living.09of13.Killers.of.the.Dark.XviD.AC3.MVGroup.org.avi (Size: 815.21 MB)
 BBC.Predators.Killing.for.a.Living.09of13.Killers.of.the.Dark.XviD.AC3.MVGroup.org.avi815.21 MB

Description

In the animal kingdom, it's kill or be killed on a daily basis, as creatures struggle to survive and vicious cycle of life and death is an everyday event in the wild. This documentary series chronicles the different yet lethal techniques used in this dance of death, from animals that work in well-organized gangs to lone killers that capture prey using camouflage and the element of surprise.

Narrated by Anthony Hopkins & John Shrapnel
Writer : David Helton
Series Producer : Caroline Baker

A Wildvision Production for BBC Worldwide in association with The Discovery Channel (1997)

Episode 9 : Killers of the Dark
Nocturnal creatures are having an arms race. Their weapons are not offensive or defensive, but an espionage equipment. Some use night vision and take full advantage of the moon and the stars in low light, while others use a fine-tuned smell and touch senses. There are animals whose ears are more sensitive than any microphone and the creatures who observe their surroundings with three-dimensional sonars or electro-magnetic sensors. Some even produce light: a trap that attracts their prey to death.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
815.21 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
BBC.Predators.Killing.for.a.Living.09of13.Killers.of.the.Dark.XviD.AC3.MVGroup.org.avi

All Comments

Awesome nature video, but I can't burn it to a DVD, because my computer doesn't recognize the file type. VLC can play it, but I can't burn it. Thank you, uploader, for the video. :-)