BDSM Mega Boxed Set by Anita Lawless, Leigh Foxlee, C.J. Sneere, Roxxy Meyer[.epub]

seeders: 16
leechers: 6
Added on December 9, 2014 by kaugipin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

BDSM Mega Boxed Set by Anita Lawless, Leigh Foxlee, C.J. Sneere, Roxxy Meyer[.epub] (Size: 1.27 MB)
 BDSM Mega Boxed Set by Anita Lawless, Leigh Foxlee, C.J. Sneere, Roxxy Meyer.epub1.27 MB

Description

FOR MORE EPUB NOVELS VISIT MY RELEASER THREAD: HERE

This mega boxed set includes:

50 Shades of Fairy Tales: Wild & Lawless Collection No. 2, which includes:
Janet The Giant Lover (MMF)
The Executive’s New Clothes (MF/MMF)
Beauty Tames The Beasts (MMF)
The Little Mermaid (MMF)

50 Shades of Fairy Tales: Wild & Lawless Collection No. 1, which includes:
Sleeping With Beauty (MF)
The Ugly Duckling (MF)
Cindy Eller (MF)
Hans & Greg (MM)

Bad Boy Biker: Bad Boys of BDSM Vol. 3 (MM/MMM)
Claimed by the Bad Boy: Bad Boys of BDSM Vol. 2 (MF with ménage scenes)
Bad Boy Werewolf: Bad Boys of BDSM Vol. 1 (MF)
Surrender Forever: Surrender Series Vol. 1 (MF)
Surrender Ever After: Surrender Series Vol. 2 (MMF)
Surrender To His Command: Surrender Series Vol. 3 (MF)
Surrender To His Game: Surrender Series Vol. 4 (MF)
Surrender To His Proposition: Surrender Series Vol. 5 (MMF)
Surrender To His Demands: Surrender Series Vol. 6 (MM)
Surrender To His Pleasure: Surrender Series Vol. 7 (MFM)

Bonus Excerpt: Bad Boy Alphas: Bad Boys of BDSM Vol. 4 (MM/MMM)
Bonus Story: Lust Times Two (MMF)
Bonus Story: Slave to Her Wicked Desires (MF)

Book Description
Publication Date: August 24, 2014
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE! LIMITED TIME ONLY!

Over 1000 pages of BDSM romance! Bad boys, bikers, billionaires and so much more. This BDSM mega boxed set includes smoking hot stories filled with man love, mmf, mfm, and mmm ménage romance, plus mf romance with ménage scenes. Climb between the pages of naughty fairy tales, get lost in the elite world of Surrender Inc., and ride with dangerous bad boys.

This book is intended for an audience 18 years or older. It contains explicit romance scenes.

PLEASE NOTE: This mega boxed set includes the Surrender Boxed Set. If you’ve already purchased it, you might want to skip this new release, so you don’t end up reading some stories you’ve already read.

If you enjoy this release, we’d love a review!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.27 MB
seeders:16
leechers:6
BDSM Mega Boxed Set by Anita Lawless, Leigh Foxlee, C.J. Sneere, Roxxy Meyer[.epub]

All Comments

Thanks
Hey there! For some reason your torrents are always making my UTorrent quit. Are you aware of this problem? I am downloading fine any other uploader but always have problems with your book torrents. I have Torrent beta version if this helps.
You upload good stuff and I regret not being able to get it.
Hope it can be fixed.
I use webseeds to seed ALL my torrents, I know uTorrent has an issue with them at times, though they work well with mine [version 2.2.1]
The usual client I noticed that works well with webseeds was Transmission-Qt. If you don't use your client much for torrenting maybe you could try the windows version...otherwise, I only use web-seeds because I'm assured my torrents will stay alive for atleast 2-3 years before It stops seeding.

Sorry for any inconvenience.