Be Careful With My Heart Ep06 - 20120716.avi

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on January 11, 2013 by Gian15in TV
Torrent verified.

Be Careful With My Heart Ep06 - 20120716.avi (Size: 191.89 MB)
 Be Careful With My Heart Ep06 - 20120716.avi191.89 MB

Description

PLOT:
This is a story about a simple girl Maya De La Rosa (Jodi Sta. Maria) who journeys to the big city to follow her dreams to become a flight stewardess to help her family. She would allow no one to stop her, not even the handsome, wealthy widower Richard Lim (Richard Yap), who threatens to ruin her dreams.
Ironically, Richard is her last hope in reaching her dreams because of his influence in the Airline Industry and he will only help Maya if she agrees to become his children’s temporary nanny.
Maya succumbs to the condition. But upon entering the Lim Mansion, she finds herself involved in the private lives of Richard and his three problematic children Luke (Jerome Ponce), Nikki (Janella Salvador) and Abigail (Mutya Orquia).
Maya sees that there are problems to be solved in the Lim family because since Richard’s wife died, the family’s joy died with her. And so Maya took it upon herself to bridge Richard to his children. And eventually, she succeeds in rebuilding the Lim family.
However, in repairing their broken hearts, Maya encounters bigger challenges that will test her strength and will challenge even her own heart. Because she falls in love with the kids and with Richard himself.

CAST:
Jodi Sta. Maria as Maya Dela Rosa
Richard Yap as Richard "Sir Chief" Lim
Mutya Orquia as Abigail "Abby" Lim
Janella Salvador as Nikki Grace Lim
Jerome Ponceas Luke Andrew Lim
Aiza Seguerra as Cristina Rose "Kute" Dela Rosa
JM Ibañez as Pocholo "Cho"
Sylvia Sanchez as Teresita Dela Rosa
Divina Valencia as Mamang
Pen Medina as Arturo
Gloria Sevilla as Manang Fe
Robert Ortega as Fred
Kalila Aguilos as Liza
Paul Jake Castillo as Simon
Dionne Monsanto as Emy
Sunshine Garcia as Stephanie
Micah Muñoz as Joma
Nick Lizaso as Julio Demornay
Ya Chang as Engineer Yamaguchi
Rita Rosario G. Carlos as Doris
Vivieka Vivieka as Sabel
Johan Santos as Wilson de Juan
Noel Trinidad
Tom Rodriguez as Jeff D. Macavinta

PLEASE SEED THIS VIDEO THANKS

PS:If you have any questions just leave me a message thanks!!! and also check this blog "http://latestcelebrityupdate.blogspot.com/"

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
191.89 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Be Careful With My Heart Ep06 - 20120716.avi

Screenshots

Be Careful With My Heart Ep06 - 20120716.avi screenshot
Be Careful With My Heart Ep06 - 20120716.avi screenshot