Beatles-Abbey Road (5.0 remix from multis DVDA DTS Dolby)

seeders: 2
leechers: 6
Added on April 2, 2013 by rtraxin Music
Torrent verified.

Beatles-Abbey Road (5.0 remix from multis DVDA DTS Dolby) (Size: 2.53 GB)
 Beatles - Abbey Road 5.0 remix (from multis) DVDA-V.iso2.51 GB
 Beatles - Abbey Road 5.0 remix (from multis) back.bmp7.06 MB
 Beatles - Abbey Road 5.0 remix (from multis) front.bmp5.74 MB
 Beatles - Abbey Road 5.0 remix (from multis) inside.bmp5.74 MB
 Beatles - Abbey Road 5.0 remix (from multis) disc.bmp5.56 MB

Description

Here is a 5.0 surround mix of Abbey Road from the stems contained in the Beatles Rockband game. This is not an upmix. The OGG stems were extracted from Rockband, imported into Nuendo and this is the result.

Before anyone says it... I know the source was compressed into OGG, and yes it is available here in DVDA DTS and Dolby so it was re-compressed. In my opinion, and the opinion of tons of people from Demonoid previously, this sounds pretty darned good. If you haven't DL'd this before I would recommend it. If you got it previously, there have been no changes from the original version (this actually is the same version I upped at Demonoid.

Please seed and comments are always welcome.

imageimage

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.53 GB
seeders:2
leechers:6
Beatles-Abbey Road (5.0 remix from multis DVDA DTS Dolby)

All Comments

rtrax, Truly Amazing release! It is so cool to hear the isolated vocals in the center channel, and also the rhythm guitar, keyboards, synthesizers, and strings on the rear surround. I have listened to this 3X from start to finish in the last few days. A standout for me is "Come Together" listening to John alone, and him making that cool vocal effect by clapping his hands in front of the mic (much echo/reverb on that!). Thank-You so much! This is one of my favorite multichannel releases among the hundreds I have.
P.S. I downloaded 2 sets of beatles .mog collections. I see there are 10 distinct tracks, found 2 tracks each very similar for drums, bass, vocal on most songs. I figure these were taken from 3 of the original 4 track. What baffles me, I clearly hear 2 discrete tracks for guitar on several songs. That totals 5. That must have been some very complex filtering to extract 2 completely different guitar tracks from the remaining single track. I was wondering if you mixed this? Fine job. I was messing with panning the 2 guitar tracks left/right on Revolution for a stereo mix. A golden age that we can re-live Abbey Road Studio circa '69.
I did mix this and there were not always just 4 tracks. At times there were as many as 8 or 9 parts split out in the mogg file. Not sure how they did it exactly. I'm just glad they did. I did take all the individual tracks and spread them out as best I could. For the 3 guitar solos that make up the Golden Slumbers medley that go across the front - all those were on one track and I split up each part for left center and right. There were individual tracks for background pads (maybe a mellotron) and strings. They may have actually gone back to the submixes to get some of those parts split out. I didn't do any extraction to split out anything.

In any case, I'm glad you like it. I thought it came out pretty nice too. At least it will do until the real thing comes out (if ever).
thank you!
Holland123 added an upmix, a few days ago. Is this one better?
This is not an upmix. Whether it is better or not is up to you
I do already have it - and it's fantastic!