Beautiful Creatures 2013 Eng CAMRip Pimp4003 (PimpRG)

seeders: 353
leechers: 257
Added on February 22, 2013 by pimp4003in Movies
Torrent verified.

Beautiful Creatures 2013 Eng CAMRip Pimp4003 (PimpRG) (Size: 1018.57 MB)
 Beautiful Creatures 2013 Eng CAMRip Pimp4003 (PimpRG).mp41018.5 MB
 Pimp4003.jpg70.83 KB
 Release Group.txt71 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded from btscene.eu.txt67 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt59 bytes

Description

PIMP4003-TORRENTS RELEASE GROUP PRESENTS

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1559547/

Ethan longs to escape his small Southern town. He meets a mysterious new girl, Lena. Together, they uncover dark secrets about their respective families, their history and their town.

Director: Richard LaGravenese
Writers: Richard LaGravenese (screenplay), Kami Garcia (novel), 1 more credit ยป
Stars: Alice Englert, Viola Davis, Emma Thompson

Genre: Drama
ORIGINAL SORUCE: I DONT KNOW IT SAID 26-K BUT IT DONT THINK IT IS.
Size: 0.99GB
Language: ENGLISH
Resolution: 720*344
Subtitles: NO
Runtime: 01h:58m
Frame Rate: 24.00fps
Source: CAM
Format: MP4
Sample: NO BUT LOT OF SCREEN SHOTS

NOTES...NOTES...NOTES

ALWAYS ON SEEDBOX

RECORDER DID A GOOD JOB CREDIT GOES TO THEM WHOEVER THEY ARE....SOME OF THE DARK SCENES WAS A LITTLE TOO DARK AND SO I BRIGHTENED IT AS YOU CAN TELL....ALSO THE AUDIO WAS NOT THAT GREAT....DID THE BEST I COULD TO IMPROVED IT WITHOUT IT SOUNDING VERY BAD AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST CONVERTED IT IN THE END TO A BETTER FORMAT....ENJOY

OFFICIAL FORUM HAS BEEN MADE FOR PIMP4003-TORRENTS. YOU CAN REGISTER, LOGIN, REQUEST MOVIES, CHAT, FIRST UPLOADS AND VIP ACCESS.

PS3 FRIENDLY AND PLAYS IN MOST DEVICES.

FACEBOOK/PIMP4003

Please seed and comment!!!
MY COMPUTER IS RUNNING NON STOP TO PROVIDE THESE MOVIES SO A SIMPLE THANKS WOULD BE ENOUGH.ITS REALLY SAD THAT MANY DOWNLOAD BUT DONT EVEN RATE OR COMMENT
DONT HIT AND RUN,SEED BACK.LET OTHERS ENJOY TOO AND YOU ARE GETTING THIS FOR FREE SO ATLEAST SEED BACK
DO COMMENT ON THE QUALITY,IT WONT TAKE MUCH OF YOUR TIME
CHECK OUT MY OTHER TORRENTS
Also i take requests On Facebook. Any movies you want just like and post on my facebook and i will get them up.
Enjoy!!!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1018.57 MB
seeders:353
leechers:257

Trailer

Screenshots

Beautiful Creatures 2013 Eng CAMRip Pimp4003 (PimpRG) screenshot

All Comments

i like it
Video ok for someone recording it with their video cam. Sound was just crap. Its really not watchable.
I agree with you, the sound is really bad but you did good but work on the sound and repost it if you can fix with sound studio program but you will only be able to do so much. I'm working on it my self but it a pain. Thank for your work