Beautiful Darkness (2014) (OGN-Drawn & Quarterly).cbt (μHQ) {requested}

seeders: 18
leechers: 1
Added on August 31, 2015 by invisifanin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Beautiful Darkness (2014) (OGN-Drawn & Quarterly).cbt (μHQ) {requested} (Size: 36.55 MB)
 Beautiful Darkness (2014) (OGN-Drawn & Quarterly).cbt36.55 MB

Description

The illustrations may lull you into thinking this is a children’s book — It’s not … it is a dark, horror story told as a fairy tale that makes Lord of the Flies seem like a nice children’s bedtime story — the more closely you read … the more disturbing it will get … you have been warned …
(Also not remotely related to the Kami Garcia book of the same name — just FYI)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
36.55 MB
seeders:18
leechers:1
Beautiful Darkness (2014) (OGN-Drawn & Quarterly).cbt (μHQ) {requested}

All Comments

been waiting for this for a long time.
Yac reader works for this format.
thank you for sharing.
thanks for sharing
Well the first thing to note is that I don’t recommend any paid apps — YACReader accepts donations (like just about everyone) but it is FREE — also YACR 2.0 for iOS does support the format as it appears here — the same as it’s desktop counterparts support it (those I can speak to more directly), but if you are having a problem with it you can contact the developer at the forums for yacreader.com who is very open to questions and support, or if you want I can take it there myself if you provide details.
Great scans, thanks !
Thanks.
I read this one a while ago, and holy hell dark is right. I really did not expect that from the cover. It just looked like a fairytale-esque sweet story, but I couldn't have been more wrong.
just finished it. Damn. Was the man in the hut the killer?
We’re never told (or you wouldn’t have to ask) but there’s a lot of implication in proximity … the darkness comes in many layers …
There are applications that support it well on every current Modern platform — both desktop & mobile … what platform & reader are you using?

A standard version would be (minimum) 3 times the file sizes and degrade the images as well …
It looks like Sequential hasn’t been updated in 2½ years … too bad it could have handled this if it supported .TAR (easily the most trivial archiving format in existence) … that said my personal recommendation would be YACReader 8 for MAC … complete support and full featured Comic reader … Needs the latest Quicktime, but that shouldn’t be a problem with Yosemite …

If you are only doubling the image size on conversion to jpeg, then I expect there is some serious degrading of image boundaries if you zoom in, but if it looks adequate to you *shrug* it’s your call
It worked!!! hurra!
YACReader 2.0 for iOS should work — yacreader.com
I have the same problem - I'll try the YACReader - and cross my fingeres - i really want it to work