Becoming Jane Series -Alexis Adare EPUB ~KnightinKat

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 2, 2014 by KnightinKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Becoming Jane Series -Alexis Adare EPUB ~KnightinKat (Size: 490.08 KB)
 Commencement - Alexis Adare.epub193.35 KB
 Cover.jpg71.58 KB
 metadata.opf3.47 KB
 The Professor - Alexis Adare.epub147.87 KB
 Cover.jpg70.1 KB
 metadata.opf3.38 KB
 Torrent Downloaded From kickass.to.txt336 bytes

Description

Language: English | Format: EPUB
Genre: Fiction, Romance
amazon:B00MCABFY6

1. The Professor

When college student Jane Claremont meets visiting Professor of English, Dr. Thomas Grayson, the attraction between them is immediate and intense. There’s nothing Jane wants more than to break through his shell to unleash the alpha sex-god she can sense he's got hiding inside that buttoned up British exterior. But teacher/student relationships are strictly taboo at the University, any contact between them could ruin his career, and put more scrutiny on her private life than she wants. Working as a stripper and burlesque dancer has paid her way through school, and while she’s damn good at her job, she’s not interested in being the latest gossip on campus. But her secret sexy identity proves useful where the Professor is concerned, and Jane puts all her powers of persuasion into seducing him.
Thomas Grayson doesn't need any more drama in his life. He left England to escape complications not to court disaster. Falling for a student definitely qualifies as a disaster, there’s no way he’s going to give into temptation. But Jane Claremont is proving irresistible, their chemistry is electric and unrelenting, and the harder he resists the more their worlds start to collide. ==========================================================
“No barriers, no uncertainty. When next I touch you, I want nothing to come between us.”

Dr. Thomas Grayson is the hottest guy I’ve ever seen. Six-foot-something of lean muscle, sparkling blue eyes, and British charm that just doesn’t quit. I find him irresistible. And whenever we meet, the look in his eyes tells me the attraction is definitely mutual. There’s just one barrier to what feels like an inevitable, and smoking-hot, hook-up: He’s a visiting Professor at my University, where student/teacher relationships are strictly taboo.
It’s a good thing, then, that I’m not scared of taboos. In fact I embrace them. I’ve paid my way through college dancing at Clouds, Maryville, Maine’s hottest Gentlemen’s Club. I’m one of the club's top earners, due in part to my special talent for seduction. I know what gets under a man’s skin, and I’m determined to use my assets to get to the Professor.
I had caught a glimpse of the alpha sex-god that lives behind that reserved exterior, and by God I wanted more. But just when I thought we were really heating up, something changed and he backed off. Way off. Guarded and remote, he made it clear there was more that stood between us than I realized.
Then one night he walked in to my club, and I got one more chance. But with just one dance to seduce the Professor, I was going to have to go further than I ever had before. Who knew you could feel so naked with all your clothes on?
Becoming Jane #1 The Professor is 25,000 words. It’s the first book in the Becoming Jane series, the ongoing adventures of Jane Claremont, new adult, recent college graduate and striptease dancer.

2. Commencement

Jane Claremont is a little bit broken. She has a painful past that she’s worked hard to forget. As a result, she spent the last few years of her life carefully hardening the armor that protects her heart. The last time she fell for someone, it almost destroyed her, and she resolved to never let that happen again.
That is…until she met the Professor.
Dr. Thomas Grayson is gorgeous, smart, charming, and dangerously sexy. Jane can’t get enough of him, his words haunt her mind, his hands own her body.
Her family is worried, they think she’s losing her head, and that just might cost her, her heart. Even though she dismisses their concerns, she knows, deep down, they may be right.
With graduation mere weeks away, she resolves to maintain a respectable distance from the Professor until then. But it’s no use, their attraction is inexorable, and Jane finds herself falling deeper in thrall to the Professor’s charms. This was supposed to be a fling, not a love affair.
Every moment she spends with the Professor, she can feel her armor softening, and the desire to share more than just her body, is overwhelming. With every word, every look, every caress of his hand, she can sense the Professor feels the same. He’s broken too, she can see it in his eyes, and on the marks he bears on his body. It scares her. It’s irresistible.
Warning: This book contains spoilers for Season Three of Downton Abbey, as well as unabashed geeking out over Doctor Who.
Becoming Jane #2 Commencement is 40,000 words. It’s the second book in the Becoming Jane series, and picks up directly after the first book.

The series is intended for readers 18+, due to steamy sexual scenes and adult language.

for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.

If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent . also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !

Cheers
KnightinKat.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
490.08 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0