Bedtime Stories MF / MM / MFM

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on September 7, 2013 by Kalvanin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Bedtime Stories MF / MM / MFM (Size: 1.85 MB)
 1 - Shelby Morgen - Troll's Blog (MM).pdf208.35 KB
 2 - Hunter Raines - Beyond Boundaries (MM).pdf216.67 KB
 3 - B J McCall - Kiss of Fire (MF).pdf225.92 KB
 4 - Celia Kyle - Customer Service (MF).pdf195.59 KB
 5 - Lena Austin - Ugly Duckling (MM).pdf211.57 KB
 6 - Anne Kane - Pixie's Playmates (MFM).pdf202.13 KB
 7 - Selena Illyria - Inspiration (MFM).pdf207.24 KB
 8 - Marteeka Karland - Shut Up (MF).pdf181.7 KB
 9 - Renee George - Raising Caine (MM).pdf241.3 KB

Description

Note: Don't believe the tracker status up above. If you can see this page, I AM seeding this torrent.

Changeling Press "Bedtime Stories" 1-9

Troll's Blog: Bedtime Stories - Shelby Morgen (MM)
Perfect skin, dusted a light powder blue. Bright burgundy Mohawk. 6'4". Dark blue uniform. Big shiny gun. Yeah. I’m the Troll under the bridge. But if you’re reading my blog, you know that. That’s why I call it Troll’s Blog. Duh. Sooo not a euphemism.

You’d think the tusks would give it away. But I guess people are pretty used to seeing body art, even dental sculpting. Amazing what dentists can do these days. Did I tell you I worked in a dentist’s office for a while? Till I bared my tusks at a child who thought he wanted to be unruly in my office. He changed his mind. Unfortunately so did the dentist. I wasn’t going to eat him. Honest. Kids don’t even taste all that good.

But I digress. This story isn’t about me. Not exactly. It’s about my blog. And Sam. And another one of Sam’s great ideas. No, not like the one where he and Kara’s fiancé got to watch me and Kara hold our own private bachelorette party. Though that was seriously hot. No, this story’s about Sam. And how he saved Troll’s Blog by coming up with one of the coolest ideas ever. You’re gonna love it. Really.

Publisher’s Note: Bedtime Stories in no way represents any actual publishing company. Any resemblance to the staff and authors of Changeling Press is purely coincidental. That’s our story and we’re sticking to it.

Beyond Boundaries - Hunter Raines (MM)

Bedtime Stories’ webmaster Carter Roth has two great passions: his work, and his lover, Brody Mann. For years, he’s tried to shield Brody from the viciousness of his vampire nature, and has succeeded in building a relationship based on respect, sensitivity and tenderness. Unfortunately, Brody’s never home to appreciate Carter’s doting devotion.

A digital security expert working for a secret government agency, Brody is away on secret missions more often than not. And as much as Carter hates to admit it, when Brody’s around they’re not exactly setting the bed sheets on fire.

Luckily, his job demands all his pent-up energy. Lovingly crafting and maintaining the Bedtime Stories website -- and sneaking free reads whenever he can get away with it -- helps Carter take his mind off the distinct lack of heat in his relationship. So when he learns that someone’s hacked into his precious website, Carter is determined to track down the culprit and make him pay!

But it soon becomes clear that the hacker knows things he shouldn’t… about Carter, about Brody, and about everything that’s missing from their sex lives.

Kiss of Fire - B.J. McCall (MF)

Bedtime Stories editor Claire Casson is on the run. Her job as the housekeeper at Dragon Haven is a convenient cover, but the sudden death of her employer and the arrival of his son, Jonas Thornkill, threaten to expose her secrets.

Why his father chose to offer sanctuary to an employee, a shifter with a false identity, perplexes Jonas as much as his intense, primal attraction to Claire. According to dragon law, he’s stuck with her.

The last thing Claire wants or needs in her life is the complication of an alpha dragon capable of setting her blood on fire.

For Jonas, it’s a matter of honor, and lust.

Customer Service - Celia Kyle (MF)

Cilla lost a scale to the big bad Troll under the bridge. Without it, she can’t turn into a dragon. She’s stuck in human form. Five years, Troll said. Five years as a Customer Service Rep for Bedtime Stories Press and then she’ll be free. But instead of having her scale returned as promised, she’s handed over to Djimon, a vampire. She has to spend one day with him, twenty-four hours of sexual servitude, and then she’ll finally be free. Except… what if she doesn’t want to leave?

Ugly Duckling - Lena Austin (MM)

Jean-Paul, incubus editor for Bedtime Stories Press has been assigned a new author. Troll says Jean-Paul is the only one who can handle him.

Dominick may be a fantastic author, but when he gets aroused, he turns into an ogre. Then the situation gets ugly. Literally. Ever confident, Jean-Paul is sure he can handle Dom.

Maybe…

Pixie’s Playmates - Anne Kane (MFM)

Pixie likes to play rough.

When Bedtime Stories Press review coordinator, Pixie, calls reviewer B.J. Smith into the office to discuss a bad review, she finds out “she” is two males. Very drool-worthy males.

They are adamant that the book they reviewed was too vanilla for Bedtime Stories Press. When the discussion on what they felt should have been included in the book turns into a kinky demonstration of assorted toys, what’s a pixie to do?

Inspiration - Selena Illyria (MFM)

Cover artist Kelsey is on a deadline for Bedtime Stories Press, but her elemental powers are out of control. As a cat shifter, she’s going into heat, which is interfering with her concentration. An electrical surge, power outage and the appearance of two sexy digital models come to life may be the answer to her prayers.

Shut Up! - Marteeka Karland (MF)

Callie is about to get all the loving she can handle… if she can just shut up.

Callie hates being irritated. As official kitty of the Bar and Grille for the Bedtime Stories readers and authors, she’s princess of the place. She has the last say in everything she does and with everyone in her vicinity.

Then Troll makes a proclamation that could very well get someone killed. It seems she’s decided it’s time someone took Callie down a peg or two. Anyone who can get the last word in on Callie gets to have his way with her in bed.

It’s a proposition Eli can’t refuse. The hunky bartender caught Callie’s attention with his great Captain and Coke, but his wonderfully muscled body keeps it. He’s the man she’s been wanting for a very long time. Now, she’s about to get all the loving from Eli she can stand.

If she can just shut up.

Raising Caine - Reneé George (MM)

Sometimes the past comes back to bite you.

Brad aka “Raising” Caine, a perpetual punk, vampire, and night warehouse manager for Bedtime Stories, Inc. revisits the past with a steamy confrontation with the man who broke his heart twenty years earlier.

Victor Stalheim, a man whose work has been the driving force in his life since college, has his own demons to reconcile. A misunderstanding drove them apart. Can fate bring them together? Or are they destined to a life without love?

ENJOY!!

Don't forget to Seed!!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.85 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Bedtime Stories MF / MM / MFM

All Comments

Thank you! :)