Bellator 131 Prelims 432p WEB-DL x264-WINNEBAGO -={SPARROW}=-

seeders: 204
leechers: 37
Added on November 16, 2014 by BUTTSKISin TV
Torrent verified.

Bellator 131 Prelims 432p WEB-DL x264-WINNEBAGO -={SPARROW}=- (Size: 1.46 GB)
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt369 bytes
 Bellator.131.Prelims.432p.WEB-DL.x264-WINNEBAGO.mkv1.46 GB

Description

Bellator MMA Live 131 Preliminary Fights 15th November 2014

Click image to view full size

Rolando Perez vs Mark Vorgeas
Jordan Bailey vs Alex Higley
Matt Ramirez vs Nick Garcia
Andy Murad vs Bubba Pugh
Ron Henderson vs John Santa Maria
A.J. Matthews vs Kyle Bolt
Ian Butler vs Joao Faria

Complete name : Bellator.131.Prelims.432p.WEB-DL.x264-WINNEBAGO.mkv
Format : Matroska
File size : 1.46 GiB
Duration : 2h 3mn
Overall bit rate : 1 699 Kbps
Width : 768 pixels
Height : 432 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9
Original frame rate : 29.970 fps

Please take the time to click "Technical" and refresh the trackers stats,thank you

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.46 GB
seeders:204
leechers:37
Bellator 131 Prelims 432p WEB-DL x264-WINNEBAGO -={SPARROW}=-

All Comments

Once again thank you kind Sir.
is it just me or this bellator card was bigger then ufc?
hey manhof knocked out mark hunt in japan so how is he not ufc caliber then mark hunt is completing for the belt in ufc ? i mean they are all high level fighters just watch manhof vs robie lawler who is challenging for the ufc title and you will understand that they are way closer then you think its just ufc who wants you to think that they have the best guys.
bellator has some good fighters and those ranks mean nothing i guarantee you that any given day liam nigery(forgot his name but its something similar ) could knock out jon jones ...
I agree that ufc is way bigger then bellator but this card is stronger then ufc ppv in my eyes more exiting fights
Exactly. They have some top talent, and more fighters are taking them seriously. Because Bellator is willing to PAYING their fighters better, we are going to see more competition show up on these cards.

They really did themselves a disservice with the whole "wrastling" style tito/bonner thing though. Just when people were tak9ng them a bit more seriously, when people were maaaayyyybe excited for Coker to take over, they pull that shit. Ugh.

But people who are truly interested in MMA should keep an eye on bellator cards. They will continue to improve, I think.
yeah that's what i meant like this card has so many good fights and ufc saying that bellator is not a competition is going to change soon if bellator keeps putting up fights like that.
the interesting thing for me was that the main card is not as interesting as other fights really stacked card more then ufc 180 in my opinion cant wait to watch it
when is main coming out ?
Just so you know, butts doesn't MAKE these, he just uploads them.
Well that's something nobody would've known if you hadn't have said so,lol

I never claim any of these to be my own caps or rips
Lol, sorry. I come from (like you, I suspect) a Loooong background of upping and leeching, etc. And I am always surprised when I see people complaining to the upper about qual (not that he did, but it happens, I'm sure you see it on your stuff every day), so a "reminder" now and again makes people better leeches, when they understand "how things work".

(my personal fave is when leeches complain to the rip/source/cracking groups on sites. Like they fucking read this shit, lol)
That's ok,i took it the wrong way,the exact same people you're referring too gripe about how uploaders get stuff from other sites then upload them to public trackers,so yeah,as you said

Thanks for pointing that out
Thanks, do you have the main card?
Not yet
Just whenever you're ready would be good, chief