Beowulf (2007) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY

seeders: 97
leechers: 23
Added on March 3, 2013 by YIFYin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Beowulf (2007) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY (Size: 750.69 MB)
 Beowulf.2007.720p.BrRip.x264.Deceit.YIFY.mp4750.51 MB
 Beowulf.2007.720p.BrRip.x264.Deceit.YIFY.srt57.72 KB
 WWW.YIFY-TORRENTS.COM.jpg127.61 KB

Description

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0442933/

IMDB RATING: 6.3

FORMAT..............: MP4
CODEC...............: X264
GENRE...............: Animation
FILE SIZE...........: 750.51 MB
RESOLUTION..........: 1280*544
FRAME RATE..........: 23.976 fps
AUDIO...............: 92.0 Kbps AAC-LC (2CH)
SUBTITLES...........: English
LANGUAGE............: English
RUNTIME.............: 115 mins

Set against the coming of Christianity, this is the story of the last hero: in 507, a monstrous troll wreaks havoc in the mead hall of the Danish king, Hrothgar. He offers rewards for the death of Grendel, so Beowulf, a great and boastful Geat warrior, arrives with his thanes. Beowulf sets aside his armor and awaits the monster; a fierce battle ensues that leads to Beowolf's entering the watery lair of Grendel's mother, where a devil's bargain awaits. Beowulf returns to Herot, the castle, and becomes king. Jump ahead many years, and the sins of the father are visited upon Beowulf and his kingdom. The hero must face his weakness and be heroic once again. Is the age of demons over?

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
750.69 MB
seeders:97
leechers:23
Beowulf (2007) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY

Trailer

All Comments

good movie.. i love u Angelina.
Audio is VERY quiet, then suddenly loud at a lot of parts. I'm sure it's not the creator of this torrent's fault, but it would be nice if it was leveled a bit. Thanks anyways. Movie's watchable
Thanks
Thanks for sharing
I love the poem Beowulf and have been told by many of my friends and colleagues at my university to check out this movie - although they say it is not as accurate as it could be. I'm glad there's a good quality copy out there such as this, because I did have my doubts.
thanks
Doesn't seem to play correctly for myself..? Movie plays fine until the 8:38 mark and then freezes...? The quality I can view is good though..lol Must be my PC
Can confirm it works fine for me, maybe try using a different player on your computer. I use VLC and almost every rip works flawlessly on it. If on the odd occasion VLC is not compatible I just use Quicktime.