Bernard and the Genie (1991)-MK94.avi

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on September 10, 2012 by tigerlilyq2in Movies
Torrent verified.

Bernard and the Genie (1991)-MK94.avi (Size: 308.02 MB)
 Bernard and the Genie (1991)-MK94.avi308.02 MB

Description

Bernard and the Genie (1991) (TV)

A genie is punished by an evil wizard by being confined to a lamp somewhere in Arabia. 2000 years later in England Bernard Bottle an art dealer, who has just been sacked by his nasty and greedy boss and then discovered his girlfriend has gone off with his so called best mate taking almost everything from his flat with her, decides to give the lamp a rub. The next thing he knows the genie is loose and soon Bernard befriends him and finds the genie can give him as many wishes as he likes. Things start to go horribly wrong though when Bernard decides to wish for one of the most famous paintings in the world and the police think he has stolen it... Written by Tom Chamberlain

Bernard Bottle, a mild mannered art buyer, is fired by his greedy boss, abandoned by his girlfriend and discovers a genie in an old bottle. The genie immediately embraces the modern world and helps Bernard on the side. Written by Jim Sadur

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
308.02 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Bernard and the Genie (1991)-MK94.avi

All Comments

Poor video quality, but what can you expect from a vhs rip? Decent audio though...
Thank you so much uploader!!! I am collecting Time Travel Movies! And this one I needed!
Long time ago - but thanks uploader! Rowan Atkins cracks me up.
Thank you uploader! :)
Thanks For Sharing UpL