Best Day of My Life - American Authors.mp3 320kbps [Ashu007]

seeders: 12
leechers: 0
Added on April 8, 2014 by Ashu_007in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Best Day of My Life - American Authors.mp3 320kbps [Ashu007] (Size: 7.39 MB)
 Best Day of My Life.mp37.39 MB

Description

"Best Day of My Life" is a song written by Zac Barnett, Dave Rublin, Matt Sanchez and James Adam Shelley of the American indie rock band American Authors, with co-writers Aaron Accetta and Shep Goodman. The song was originally recorded for release as a single by Mercury Records and Island Records on March 19, 2013. The track, produced by Aaron Accetta and Shep Goodman, later appeared as the second track on the band's third extended play, and first under the American Authors name, American Authors, and the third track on their debut studio album, Oh, What a Life.

The single art for the "Best Day of My Life" single features a photograph of the skyline of Midtown Manhattan, with the Empire State Building in the center of the shot, from Brooklyn looking North. The photograph is overwritten by the American Authors logo on the majority of the photograph and the words "American Authors", with "Best Day of My Life" written underneath it.

Bill Lamb of about.com gave the song four out of five stars saying that the song has "irrepressibly upbeat lyrics" and is "a blend of key elements from across a wide range of current(sic) successful pop music". However, "everything sounds just a little too perfect. It feels expertly packaged to appeal to the licensing market of commercials, TV shows, and music competitions. It would be good to hear American Authors let a few ragged edges show."

General

Complete name : Best Day of My Life.mp3
Format : MPEG Audio
File size : 7.39 MiB
Duration : 3mn 13s
Overall bit rate : 320 Kbps
Album : Single
Album/Performer : American Authors
Track name : Best Day of My Life
Performer : American Authors
Genre : Pop
Recorded date : 2013
Writing library : LAME3.98

Audio

Format : MPEG Audio
Format version : Version 1
Format profile : Layer 3
Duration : 3mn 13s
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 320 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Sampling rate : 44.1 KHz
Compression mode : Lossy
Stream size : 7.39 MiB (100%)
Writing library : LAME3.98
Encoding settings : -m s -V 4 -q 3 -lowpass 20.5

A ThankYou Is Very Much Appreciated

Rate Good If You Like The Torrent & Comment For the Song Request...

Keep Seeding As Long As Possible...

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.39 MB
seeders:12
leechers:0
Best Day of My Life - American Authors.mp3 320kbps [Ashu007]

All Comments

thanks
best