Beth Hart- Bang Bang Boom Boom (2012) VBR

seeders: 8
leechers: 0
Added on June 6, 2013 by farth2in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Beth Hart- Bang Bang Boom Boom (2012) VBR (Size: 77.3 MB)
 04 Caught Out In the Rain.mp311.35 MB
 10 The Ugliest House On the Block.mp38.31 MB
 08 Spirit of God.mp37.81 MB
 01 Baddest Blues.mp37.53 MB
 09 There In Your Heart.mp37.22 MB
 07 Thru the Window of My Mind.mp36.75 MB
 03 Better Man.mp36.09 MB
 11 Everything Must Change.mp35.89 MB
 02 Bang Bang Boom Boom.mp35.8 MB
 05 Swing My Thing Back Around.mp35.69 MB
 06 With You Every Day.mp34.83 MB
 Beth Hart- Bang Bang Boom Boom.jpg32.6 KB

Description

Beth Hart- Bang Bang Boom Boom

Year 2012

Tracks
1. Baddest Blues 4:48
2. Bang Bang Boom Boom 3:35
3. Better Man 3:48
4. Caught Out In The Rain 7:13
5. Swing My Thing Back Around 3:37
6. With You Everyday 3:04
7. Thru The Window Of My Mind 4:22
8. Spirit Of God 4:52
9. There In Your Heart 4:31
10. The Ugliest House On The Block 5:12
11. Everything Must Change 3:49

The Bottom Line: It depends on what you were hoping for from the next Beth Hart album. If you wanted a melding of Don't Explain with elements of her previous solo work, then you should find what you are looking for. However, those looking for more of a pure rock sound like My California might be left wanting.
While Joe Bonamassa only has a minor part on Beth Hart's latest album, the lingering influence of their prior collaboration is evident. Most of Bang Bang Boom Boom is steeped in blues with piano or guitar playing a stronger role depending on the song. The songs that emphasize piano more include "Baddest Blues", "Bang Bang Boom Boom", and "With You Everyday" while guitar is more in the forefront on "Better Man", "Caught Out In The Rain", and "The Ugliest House On The Block". There are a few songs that don't fall nicely along these lines. The jazzy "Swing My Thing Back Around" and the Blues Brothers-esque "Spirit Of God" have heavy use of horn sections.
Another difference Beth Hart fans may notice is a lighter overall mood compared to past work. It even seems like she is having fun on songs like "Bang Bang Boom Boom", "Swing My Thing Back Around", and "Ugliest House On The Block". On "Swing My Thing Back Around" she has a sassy, almost baby talk delivery of the line "I'm puttin' my foot down." Then you will hear her make claims such as "Rock `n roll's become hip hop" on "Ugliest House On The Block".
In the end, Bang Bang Boom Boom is a change of pace, but at its core it has the key ingredients of a Beth Hart album - her voice and piano. While the style is different than her previous work, there is no doubt this is her album.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
77.3 MB
seeders:8
leechers:0
Beth Hart- Bang Bang Boom Boom (2012) VBR