Beth Hart- Immortal (1996) VBR

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 30, 2013 by farth2in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Beth Hart- Immortal (1996) VBR (Size: 78.79 MB)
 11 Am I the One.mp310.03 MB
 03 Isolation.mp38.33 MB
 02 Spiders in My Bed.mp37.59 MB
 08 Summer Is Gone.mp37.5 MB
 07 Immortal.mp36.92 MB
 01 Run.mp36.72 MB
 06 Burn Chile.mp36.66 MB
 04 Hold Me Through the Night.mp36.49 MB
 10 God Bless You.mp35.06 MB
 09 Ringing.mp34.84 MB
 05 State of Mind.mp34.37 MB
 12 Blame the Moon.mp34.22 MB
 Beth Hart- Immortal.jpg64.78 KB

Description

Beth Hart- Immortal

Year 1996

Tracks

1. Run
2. Spiders in My Bed
3. Isolation
4. Hold Me Through the Night
5. State of Mind
6. Burn Chile
7. Immortal
8. Summer Is Gone
9. Ringing
10. God Bless You
11. Am I the One
12. Blame the Moon

The Beth Hart Band's 1996 debut, Immortal, went largely unnoticed, save for the few converts who snapped it up after they caught Hart's incendiary live performances. Hart's memorable Joplin-esque vocals and honest songs permeate this sincere but uneven outing. The song "Run," where Hart invokes the quirky, sensitive spirits of both Tori Amos and Joni Mitchell is a winner, and the assured, sexy vocals and ringing guitars of "Spiders in My Bed" fare much better than the overproduced and overwrought "Hold Me Through the Night." Hart's reflective lyrics and musical emotions are best conveyed via the less-slick material on this dozen-song CD, such as the Heart-like ballad "Summer Is Gone," or the dynamic, whisper-to-a-scream of the title track. Hart's passionate but primal vocals are at their zenith on "Am I the One," which is pure, sultry, and bluesy--more timeless than vintageThere are no proper adjectives in the English language to accurately describe the pure force of nature that is Beth Hart's voice. If you only know her from "L.A. Song" baby, you don't know nuthin' yet! Love and loss, pain and regret, sex, sin, desire, and dreams. . . the stuff all rock songs are about, but it's the VOICE that brings it all alive. It's Beth Hart's voice that will brand your soul with the white-hot purity of her emotions. In one breath she's a peaceful child, in the next she's a raging angel. From the first rollicking track "Run," to the tender longing of "Hold Me Through the Night" and the dirty intensity of "Burn Chile," to the nostalgic sweetness of "Summer's Gone," through the righteous blues of "Am I the One," and the simple sadness of "Blame the Moon," there is NOT one miss and it NEVER gets old. If you like rock, you will like this. If you like blues, you will like this. If you like cds that are true ALBUMS of music--vocally, thematically, lyrically, et al, you will like this. "Immortal" is a CD you MUST have. . . or regret it for the rest of your life!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
78.79 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Beth Hart- Immortal (1996) VBR