Beth Hart- My California (2010) VBR

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 4, 2013 by farth2in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Beth Hart- My California (2010) VBR (Size: 79.8 MB)
 05 Bad Love Is Good Enough.mp37.27 MB
 07 Sister Heroine.mp37.24 MB
 11 Weight of The World.mp37.11 MB
 03 Happiness Any Day Now.mp37.11 MB
 01 My California.mp36.99 MB
 10 Everybody Is Sober.mp36.99 MB
 12 Oh Me Oh My [-].mp36.9 MB
 08 Take It Easy on Me.mp36.48 MB
 02 Life Is Calling.mp36.15 MB
 04 Love Is The Hardest.mp35.93 MB
 06 Drive.mp35.81 MB
 09 Like You (And Everyone Else).mp35.78 MB
 Beth Hart- My California.jpg40.84 KB

Description

Beth Hart- My California

Year 2010

Tracks
1. My California 4:35
2. Life Is Calling 3:51
3. Happiness...any day now 4:22
4. Love Is The Hardest 3:44
5. Bad Love Is Good Enough 4:27
6. Drive 3:34
7. Sister Heroine (ft. Slash) 4:29
8. Take It Easy On Me 4:14
9. Like You (and everyone else) 3:36
10. Everybody Is Sober 4:18
11. Weight Of The World 4:50
12. Oh Me Oh My (bonus track) 4:21

Beth Hart is a brilliant talent and has the ability to write very personal material about her life and struggles. As a recovering addict/alcoholic and as someone who suffers from bipolar disorder, she has put it all in her songs and still manages to leave a positive and uplifting impact. I heard her explain in an interview that her producer wanted her to make an album that is based on storytelling. Beth has done that very well. This album is not as rocking as her previous works, yet the content of the writing is strong. Her song Sister Heroine about her sister who died of addiction is one of her best songs to date. The song in which she thanks her parents for what they have done for her (Weight of the World) is also among her best. Other tracks that stand out are Love is the Hardest, Like You and Everybody is Sober. The core of the album is openness, honesty and sharing things that will help others know they are not alone. Someone did go a little crazy with the "studio magic" on this album. I say next time save the money. 24 karat gold does not need a veneer. If you listen to Live at Paradiso or watch the Live at Paradiso dvd you will know what I mean. We do get a reprieve from studio magic on the bonus track Oh Me Oh My thankfully. Regardless I still give the album five stars because of the songwriting and performance. This is a "different" album but another impressive addition to Beth Hart's entire body of work. This woman is a must to see in concert. p.s. the photography and design of the cd is very well done.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
79.8 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Beth Hart- My California (2010) VBR