Beyond 5.3.1 Simple Training for Extraordinary Results Jim Wendler (PDF) [Innocent.Baby]

seeders: 15
leechers: 0
Added on November 18, 2014 by Innocent.Babyin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Beyond 5.3.1 Simple Training for Extraordinary Results Jim Wendler (PDF) [Innocent.Baby] (Size: 2.18 MB)
 Beyond 5.3.1 Simple Training for Extraordinary Results Jim Wendler.pdf2.18 MB
 Book Info...!.nfo1.69 KB
 Torrent Downloaded From kickass.to.nfo332 bytes

Description

This is a new chapter in training. Beyond 5/3/1 has all the tools you need to push the boundaries of strength, intensity, frequency and the quest for a new personal record.

Beyond 5/3/1 will allow you to expand your training program to fit your goals and training style. This book has new templates and variations for every lifter that is looking for an edge. This book pushes the 5/3/1 program in every direction with one goal to get stronger.

Excerpt from Beyond 5/3/1

Since the original 5/3/1 book and the second edition came out, I've been working to improve the 5/3/1 program. The program was originally written for selfish reasons as I wanted a simple and easy program to follow, a program that held true to the principles in which I believed and one that I wanted to actually use. I question whether the many programs and training ideas written by authorities have even been used, either by themselves or anyone else, programs that exist simply to waste paper, space and time. When you have your own training, body and strength on the line, you tend to give a lot more effort, time and care into designing a program. I'm sure that at some point I will be forced to use test subjects for my research but until then, I will burn this body until I cannot stand.

The changes and tweaks in this book represent years of training, research, injuries and mistakes. Hell, there is even a new program Beyond 5/3/1. When I first wrote the original program in 2008, I had no idea that I would be able to expand the program into what it is today. After 25+ years of training and writing programs, I still have that youthful desire to create something new, unique and amazing. When you lose that, you lose life.
Please select and use compatible trackers list to download
+1 feedback To support me
Enjoy :)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.18 MB
seeders:15
leechers:0
Beyond 5.3.1 Simple Training for Extraordinary Results Jim Wendler (PDF) [Innocent.Baby]