Beyond the Event Horizon (1-4) ~ Albert Sartison [BluA]epub

seeders: 6
leechers: 2
Added on June 3, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Beyond the Event Horizon (1-4) ~ Albert Sartison [BluA]epub (Size: 803.48 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 Beyond the Event Horizon Episode 3 - Albert Sartison.epub194.42 KB
 Beyond the Event Horizon Episode 2 - Albert Sartison.epub194.5 KB
 Beyond the Event Horizon Episode 1 - Albert Sartison.epub205.25 KB
 Beyond the Event Horizon Episode 4 - Albert Sartison.epub208.9 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by giving a Thumbs UP and leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

One
As the dominant force in the galaxy, they were used to bringing new worlds under their control, but were blinded by their own success...

After coming into contact with a highly developed alien race, mankind was left with little option but to accept an offer that was impossible to refuse. Unable to meet a threat from an alien star system, it decided to cooperate with the alien race, not realizing that the Solar System was just one of the steps in a grand plan as old as mankind itself...

Two
As the dominant force in the galaxy, they were used to bringing new worlds under their control, but were blinded by their own success...

Three

Four

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
803.48 KB
seeders:6
leechers:2
Beyond the Event Horizon (1-4) ~ Albert Sartison [BluA]epub