BF2 BAG OF FUN.iso

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 12, 2015 by xfactor1967in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

BF2 BAG OF FUN.iso (Size: 5.43 GB)
 BF2 BAG OF FUN.iso5.43 GB

Description

Does not include the actual game, Included files are Battlefield 2 Game Update Patches 1.41 and 1.50, AIX 2.0 MOD (Core Mod.exe and Core Maps.exe) Optional HD Retexture of the Game good for main Game and Mods and also the Default Game HD Textures, I've also included single player Bot Multiplier files that you can easily swap for the original AI file from the game that limits single player missions to just 16 players, just make sure you make a copy of the original AI file and keep it in a folder of your choice for easy swapping back and forth, I didn't create any of this content just repackaged it for easy access, got tired of reinstalling the game then having to hunt down the AIX MOD 2.0 on the internet and the whole pain in the ass of reinstalling and reconfiguring (BTW this MOD makes the game much better by it self) so now a days I just Bypass the Original BF2 Game, it's not extremely realistic like Project Reality which I hate (1 shot and you're dead) the AIX MOD 2.0 doesn't change the damage model received so it's the same as the original game, hope you enjoy, if you want a copy of the original game you can either buy it cheap now a days or just download it here from KAT I've downloaded many games here through the years using basic common sense precautions and never had a problem, hope you enjoy it

J Migoya

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.43 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
BF2 BAG OF FUN.iso

Trailer