Big Brother UK S15E01 Power Trip Live Launch Part1 1080i HDTV x264-LEE

seeders: 5
leechers: 64
Added on June 5, 2014 by w33dcapperLEEin TV
Torrent verified.

Big Brother UK S15E01 Power Trip Live Launch Part1 1080i HDTV x264-LEE (Size: 5.71 GB)
 Big.Brother.UK.S15E01.Power.Trip.Live.Launch.1080i.HDTV.x264-LEE.mkv5.71 GB

Description

New series. Emma Willis hosts the first of two launch editions as the fly-on-the-wall reality show returns for its 15th season, ushering in another diverse group of fame-seeking individuals who have been chosen to spend their summer invading the nation's living rooms. Expect the usual selection of likely lads, would-be Wags and outsiders who will be stepping into a house that has undergone a complete redesign, with futuristic stark open spaces and sleek clean lines. As ever, multiple cameras will be catching the housemates' every word and move - and as this year's theme suggests, `power' is all-important. But who will be in charge? That remains to be revealed

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.71 GB
seeders:5
leechers:64
Big Brother UK S15E01 Power Trip Live Launch Part1 1080i HDTV x264-LEE

All Comments

this torrent works fine you must be clicking the magnet button wich will open blank but just point it to were you want to save and it downloads the torrent then starts or just click the torrent download button or click this http://kat.cm/torrents/big-brother-uk-s15e01-power-trip-live-launch-part1-1080i-hdtv-x264-lee-t9189417/ :)
Is there are a smaller version?
try searching dunno :)