Big Finish - Stargate Atlantis: Meltdown & Stargate SG-1: Lines of Communication

seeders: 5
leechers: 2
Added on February 13, 2015 by Cybotagein Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Big Finish - Stargate Atlantis: Meltdown & Stargate SG-1: Lines of Communication (Size: 211.65 MB)
 2x06 - Stargate Atlantis - Meltdown.mp3135.04 MB
 2x05 -Stargate SG1 - Lines of Communication.mp376.61 MB

Description

Stargate Atlantis: Meltdown

“I am a scientist, not a soldier. I always wanted to make things, and discover things, and find out important stuff about the universe and our place in it. I never wanted to end things. I especially never wanted to end the lives of people.”

An off-world mission goes awry for Dr Radek Zelenka when he finds himself trapped in a decrepit Genii power station. Cut off from the rest of his team and from communication with Atlantis, his only hope for survival is opening a dialogue with the enemy. But will he be able to do that before a catastrophic nuclear meltdown?

Written By: David A McIntee
Directed By: Sharon Gosling
Cast

David Nykl (Dr Radek Zelenka), Aiden J David (Argan Loci)

---
Stargate SG-1: Lines of Communication

“You know how sometimes, it only takes a split second to work out that things are about to go completely off the rails?”

With no gate activity scheduled and General Landry in Washington, Chief Master Sergeant Harriman settles in for a quiet night shift at Stargate Command. But when a routine gate diagnostic triggers an attack that traps him and an injured member of Stargate Command in the control room, things look set to be anything but quiet…

Written By: Luke Mansell
Directed By: Richard Dolmat and Sharon Gosling
Cast

Gary Jones (Chief Master Sergeant Walter Harriman), Beth Chalmers (Major Gina Roberts)

Format: MP3
Bitrate: 160 Kbps

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
211.65 MB
seeders:5
leechers:2
Big Finish - Stargate Atlantis: Meltdown & Stargate SG-1: Lines of Communication