Big Strong Worker Finds Novel Way To Get Paid For His Job Fucking House Wife With Big Natural Tits Manuella With His Hard Dick

seeders: 6
leechers: 1
Added on July 13, 2013 by videogirlin XXX > Video
Torrent verified.

Big Strong Worker Finds Novel Way To Get Paid For His Job Fucking House Wife With Big Natural Tits Manuella With His Hard Dick (Size: 209.02 MB)
 Big_Strong_Worker_Finds_Novel_Way_To_Get_Paid_For_His_Job_Fucking_House_Wife_With_Big_Natural_Tit...209.02 MB

Description

I can't help it buddy, it's the way your MILF looks at me. It's like she knows what I'm thinking. And I bet it's what she's thinking too. I dream about how awesome it would feel to lube up my rock-hard Black cock and cram that monster all the way inside her tight, pink ass! I'd probably shoot my load pretty quick but all that means is I get to Butt-Fuck her again. I know that it might just be my fantasy, but do you think you could leave for work early today? Like right about now? Cause I Wanna Butt Fuck Your MILF!

Manuella doesn't consider it cheating when she fucks black cock. Her husband takes good care of her but she wants, needs, loves to get stuffed full of black as night monster dick. We set her up with the biggest of the big on a regular basis so she can get her dong fix whenever she needs it!

There are some screenshots for this film: http://www.dldvds.com/dvds.php?id=11566

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
209.02 MB
seeders:6
leechers:1
Big Strong Worker Finds Novel Way To Get Paid For His Job Fucking House Wife With Big Natural Tits Manuella With His Hard Dick