Bijoy Bayanno v2016.zip

seeders: 1
leechers: 3
Added on October 13, 2015 by suvro007in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Bijoy Bayanno v2016.zip (Size: 22.63 MB)
 Bijoy Bayanno v2016.zip22.63 MB

Description

Bangla Typing and Unicode Based Great and Amazing Software Bijoy Bayanno 2016.

Bijoy means the victory. The Bijoy software that remembered when our freedom, December 16th Independence Day of the Bangladesh. Perhaps it’s victory day named in the software. Bijoy bayanno software is a different version of the original bijoy software. Recently, a new version of the software has been published bijoy 52 (bayanno), that’s names is Bangla software bijoy bayanno 2014. Today I’ll talk about the new version of bijoy software.

Bijoy Bayanno is respectable software for typing Bangla in the computer, laptop, mobile, android and others OS. You can type together Unicode and non-Unicode Bangla with this software. There are heaps of applications on the market for Bangla typing. Greatest of the Unicode based software is free too. But Bijoy is Bijoy. If you use any other software for typing Bengali, you can have to learn a new keyboard layout or learn lot of things to create that work for you. Bijoy 52 (Bayanno) is altering all that.

Language is between important a part of our communication. Without having to be language you cannot thinks we’re static dirty any activates, even we can’t share our feeling to every yet others. In supposed of skill on the internet is the main one on most helpful technique to share everything great easy and fasted. There’s no others technique to share like own language so use easily share your feeling in own language.

You will find above 200 million persons all over the world with Bangladesh, India (Kolkata) west Bengal speaking in Bangla as me I believe moreover they favor to share their feeling in Bangla so we make my mother language difficult. The holes world see in beautiful morning of 21th February 1952 (International Mother Language Day) our fast generation gives their bloodstream and much more existence for mother language in Bangla. Now our share of online workers/developers will work and make- up greatest advance software that you should solve your problem to make Bangla online. In remember in our brother who forewent their existence on 1952 the software known as Bangla software Bijoy Bayanno.

System Compatibility: Windows XP SP3, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.

Install Note:

1. Unpack with WinRAR

2. Open BijoyBayanno.exe with Run As Administrator.

3.Install the Program

4. Run The Registry File 'Registration.reg' with Run As Administrator.

5. That's All.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
22.63 MB
seeders:1
leechers:3
Bijoy Bayanno v2016.zip