Bill Maher Crazy Stupid Politics UNCENSORED 2012 WEBrip x264 aac Shadoe

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on July 26, 2013 by Jerry.Shadoein Movies
Torrent verified.

• IMDB: 2266679
  • Detected quality: HDRiP
Available in versions: 720p

Bill Maher Crazy Stupid Politics UNCENSORED 2012 WEBrip x264 aac Shadoe (Size: 688.15 MB)
 Bill.Maher.Crazy.Stupid.Politics.UNCENSORED.2012.WEBrip.x264.ac3.Shadoe.mp4688.15 MB

Description

Description:
As Mark Twain said, if you want to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh when you do it, or else they'll kill you.

Bill Maher likes to start it up by critiquing people's relationship with their Invisible Pal. He correctly and courageously pins a lot of America's backwardness on those millions who would prefer to contemplate a perfect non-existent world to a real world that needs plenty of fixing.

Maher was host of TV's Politically Incorrect until it was shanghaied, likely because he did the non-cognitive-dissonant thing and said the 9/11 terrorists were brave men (which they were, in addition to being sociopathic religious fanatics). At times, Maher is the measured, gentlemanly "but seriously folks" sideman to Jon Stewart's rebelliousness: capable of taking a blimp-launching nutter like Ron Paul and polishing him up to the point where Ron Paul.com feels like officially linking to the I-view. But that's the point: every night, and every time Maher opens his mouth, he makes someone mad.

NOTES: I found the best HD copy available and synced the UNCENSORED audio to it, then added the last 6 minutes of the video (after main show) from a 480p copy I found on youtube so the video quality is excellent, except for the last 6 minutes where you can tell its from a lower quality source but it was the best I could find. Hope everybody enjoys this.

This rip is 720x404@29.97fps@~1200kbps with 2ch stereo aac sound@192kbps

Please seed if you download, thanx!

EXTRA NOTE: sorry guys, in the actual filename it says ac3 instead of acc because I was copy and pasting the name from the 720p rip that I encoded. Ooops... LOL

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
688.15 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Bill Maher Crazy Stupid Politics UNCENSORED 2012 WEBrip x264 aac Shadoe

All Comments

Good quality. Thanks.
Just watched it. Great stuff, Thanks again.
Thank you for this. In fact, thank you for the many “Overtime” segments you have uploaded—I have downloaded most of them. Bill Maher is one of my favorites, but I do not have television.
Thanks for this thoughtful offering. Uncommon !
You're very welcome. Uncensored is the only way to enjoy Bill Maher's comedy
Glad that you enjoyed it.