Billy Idol - Kings And Queens Of The Underground [2014][320 KBPS]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 9, 2015 by LameDuck69in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Billy Idol - Kings And Queens Of The Underground [2014][320 KBPS] (Size: 123.29 MB)
 01 Bitter Pill.mp39.19 MB
 02 Can't Break Me Down.mp38.62 MB
 03 Save Me Now.mp310.5 MB
 04 One Breath Away.mp39.67 MB
 05 Postcards From The Past.mp310.08 MB
 06 Kings & Queens of the Underground.mp311.34 MB
 07 Eyes Wide Shut.mp310.42 MB
 08 Ghosts in My Guitar.mp311.09 MB
 09 Nothing To Fear.mp310.79 MB
 10 Love And Glory.mp310.38 MB
 11 Whiskey and Pills.mp38.56 MB
 Back.jpg5.12 MB
 CD.jpg1.1 MB
 Front.jpg1.29 MB
 Inlay.jpg3.15 MB
 inside.jpg2 MB

Description

01. Bitter Pill

02. Can't Break Me Down

03. Save Me Now

04. One Breath Away

05. Postcards From The Past

06. Kings & Queens Of The Underground

07. Eyes Wide Shut

08. Ghosts In My Guitar

09. Nothing To Fear

10. Love And Glory

11. Whiskey And Pills

-----------------------------------------------------

320 KBPS [CBR]

Cover Art

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

William Michael Albert Broad (born 30 November 1955), known professionally as Billy Idol, is an English rock musician, songwriter and actor. Idol first achieved fame in the punk rock era as a member of the band Generation X. Unlike other British punk rock artists, Idol claimed he was inspired by the Beatles and the Rolling Stones.

Idol then embarked on a successful solo career, and was a member of the MTV-driven "Second British Invasion" of the United States. A series of music videos for songs such as "Dancing With Myself", "White Wedding", "Rebel Yell" and "Eyes Without a Face" made him one of the first MTV stars. Idol continues to tour with guitarist Steve Stevens.

On 16 February 2010, Idol was announced as one of the acts to play the Download Festival in Donington Park, England. He stated, "With all of these great heavyweight and cool bands playing Download this year, I'm going to have to come armed with my punk rock attitude, Steve Stevens, and all of my classic songs plus a couple of way out covers. Should be fun!" In March 2010, Idol added Camp Freddy guitarist Billy Morrison and drummer Jeremy Colson to his touring line-up.

In 2012, Idol appeared on the third episode of the BBC Four series, How the Brits Rocked America.

He is currently recording an album of new material with producer Trevor Horn, and Horn's former Buggles bandmate Geoff Downes.

Idol will go on tour starting in 31 May 2014 through 2015. He has also confirmed that his upcoming studio album will be named Kings & Queens of the Underground, due to be released in October 2014, and the name of two featured songs; "Kings & Queens of the Underground" and "Bitter Pill".

Billy Idol's self-penned autobiography, "Dancing With Myself" will be released on October 7, 2014 via Touchstone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kings & Queens of the Underground is the seventh studio album by English rock vocalist Billy Idol, released on 20 October 2014

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
123.29 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Billy Idol - Kings And Queens Of The Underground [2014][320 KBPS]

All Comments

You're Welcome "Ladyboss55".
Thank You!!!