Billy Joel - The Stranger (Dolby Headphone) [FLAC]

seeders: 11
leechers: 7
Added on July 25, 2015 by ADHDerbyin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Billy Joel - The Stranger (Dolby Headphone) [FLAC] (Size: 234.73 MB)
 04. Scenes From an Italian Restaurant.flac44.37 MB
 09. Everybody Has a Dream.flac32.17 MB
 02. The Stranger.flac27.71 MB
 03. Just The Way You Are.flac26.28 MB
 08. Get It Right the First Time.flac24.66 MB
 06. Only the Good Die Young.flac24.15 MB
 01. Movin’ Out (Anthony’s Song).flac20.68 MB
 05. Vienna.flac17.65 MB
 07. She’s Always a Woman.flac16.63 MB
 Cover.jpg439.4 KB
 _Readme.txt2.41 KB

Description

Billy Joel - The Stranger (Dolby Headphone) [FLAC]

I'm a big surround music fan and created these albums so I can listen them in surround through headphones on a portable player. I like to share them with you and hope that you'll enjoy them too! If you like this release and have a minute to spare, all feedback and support is very appreciated. You can find my releases at https://kat.cr/usearch/user:ADHDerby/

Dolby Headphone, sometimes referred to as Mobile Surround, is a technology which allows you to listen to music, watch movies, or play video games with surround effects using any set of two channel stereo headphones. The sources of this release are surround versions of the tracks ripped from the SACD.

Genre: Rock
Styles: Soft Rock, Pop Rock
Release Date: Jul 03, 2012
Original Release: Sept 29, 1977
Label: Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab
Source: SACD 48/24 5.1 DSD
Resampler: Adobe Audition
Sample rate: 44100 Hz
Bits per sample: 16
Codec: FLAC

The Stranger is the fifth studio album by American singer-songwriter Billy Joel, released on September 29, 1977 by Columbia Records. While his four previous albums had been moderately successful, The Stranger became Joel's true critical and commercial breakthrough, spending six weeks at #2 on the U.S. album charts. Considered his magnum opus, it remains his best-selling non-compilation album to date, and was ranked number 70 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time. Four singles from the album charted on the Billboard Hot 100 in the following order: "Just the Way You Are" (#3) (which won the Grammy for both Record of the Year and Song of the Year), "Movin' Out" (#17), "Only the Good Die Young" (#24), and "She's Always a Woman" (#17).

Much of the album's success is attributed to Joel's collaboration with producer Phil Ramone, whose innovative production methods complemented the album's listing; this fruitful partnership would continue for a decade. This album overtook Simon and Garfunkel's Bridge Over Troubled Water to become the best-selling album on the Columbia Records imprint at the time.

Tracklist:

01. Movin' Out (Anthony's Song) (3:29)
02. The Stranger (5:12)
03. Just The Way You Are (4:50)
04. Scenes From An Italian Restaurant (7:38)
05. Vienna (3:34)
06. Only The Good Die Young (3:56)
07. She's Always A Woman (3:22)
08. Get It Right The First Time (3:56)
09. Everybody Has A Dream (6:33)

Cheers,

ADHDerby

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
234.73 MB
seeders:11
leechers:7